clandestine jeans?

Facepainter

Reaction score
Have seen a pair of Clandestine jeans while on ebay u.k for £2200.00. I need help. Are they real? How do you tell if you have never seen a pair before. I have heard rumours of them from some of my friends who know more than me when it comes to designers but even they are stumped. Any inforamtion would be greatly appreciated. Is it too much money or a great bargain?

2 years to distress?? donatella must ve licked the dye out of these babies...:ninja:

real or not, those ugly jeans are not worth $20, let alone $4000+

hahahahhaah....

that shows us what "elite" reality is........best thing ive seen today

lack of knowledge?

found out some information. someone on another forum said they are worth ten time that and someone lese said he desings only for madonna for about the last four years since she moved to england. surely someone on hear must know something about the designer.

believe it or not. A bid!

Someone has actually put a bid in. £2200. Wonder if anyone will up the ante?

Just think of all the other things you can put $4000 towards... like multiple pairs of non-ugly jeans. :blink:

Not to sound like a dick, but those jeans would only cost $30 to make (and you'd spend an hour making them, tops). Versace Jean Couture denim can be had for $20 (maximum!), and buying a couple knockoff Yankee caps, bleach, and scissors couldn't add up to much more. I used to do that to A&F jeans!

And Versace only made the actual jeans, a random person customized them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->