The Zutons

Rubie girl

Reaction score
Hello everybody,that's my first post! :flower: Does anyone here like this english alternative/indie band?!? I love them,they have an original sound and the songs are great to dance!!!

My fav songs are
*Devil's deal
*Zuton fever
*You will you won't
*Dirty dancehall
*Preassure point

:heart:

^
The songs are very catchy, especially the newest single.

- skynews
Pictures of Abi from the Zutons
1428345.jpg
1428295.jpg

1428346.jpg
1325563.jpg

1423254.jpg

She seems to have a beautiful collection of dresses :heart:

I danced Valerie every night in every club in London... I like that song!

I didn't like their new album Tired Of Hanging Around,I prefer the first one! =/
21745.jpg

20557.jpg

virtualfestivals.com

Abi is gorgeous in real life, a bit gymorexic though :lol:

I love their cover of the Scissor Sisters' Take Your Mama... they do it really well.

I really like them. They remind me of The Coral :heart:
Current fave: You've Got a Friend in Me

Love, love, love The Zutons. Who Killed.... The Zutons? brings back so many happy memories, but Tired Of Hanging Around is great too!

I really like them. They remind me of The Coral :heart:

Well they are both part of the merseyside music scene .. :heart: love the coral boys and the zutons ... seen the zutons several times live .. most for free :smile:

they both have ian broudie as their producer as well so oviously that will bring simularities.

The coral boys are all from my town .. and zutons are from my city so im slightly biased i guess hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
a piccies from zutons.com and zutons fever

Attachments

• 5zm.jpg
    5zm.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 17zm.jpg
    17zm.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
  • 19zm.jpg
    19zm.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Radio1-6.jpg
    Radio1-6.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
i love why won't you give me your love. the video clip is awesome!

Wireless Leeds june 2006
21628.jpg
21629.jpg

UK may 2006
Zutons_04-05-06__09.jpg

Zutons_04-05-06__08.jpg

Zutons_04-05-06__03.jpg

Glastonbury festival 2005
17494.jpg

livephotos.com
virtualfestivals.com

I can remember last year they did a massive free gig in liverpool and i convinced a free mates to come along unwillingly they had been on the stage for all of five mins and they had won them over ... then they became really big .. and tickets for there gigs sold out and we saw them for free..

just a reminder ... The Zutons are confirmed to play the Knowsley Hall Music Festival (Liverpool) on Sunday 24th June with Keane and others to be announced. Tickets on sale now

New Zutons Single - It's The Little Things We Do
Pre-order for the fantastic new single is now live and there's a chance for you to get hold of a signed 7". Buy all three formats for only £4.97 and the first 500 orders will receive a signed 7". Go to www.recordstore.co.uk/thezutons for more details.
Updates to www.thezutons.com
» The video to It's The Little Things We Do will be added to the video player on www.thezutons.com this weekend so keep checking the site!
» Check out the gallery section of www.thezutons.com for exclusive behind the scenes photos taken from the video shoot to It's The Little Things We Do, by the fantastic Laura Lewis.
» Get all your Zutons music by checking out the re-vamped store. It's being added to the Zutons website as we speak but in the meantime check it out by going to www.recordstore.co.uk/thezutons

I really like them at the moment....
It sounds realli old school.... which i LOVE!! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->