This Bag vs. That Bag #2

seahorseinstripe

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please stay on topic!
The old thread can be found here

lvstephen1.jpg
small_ysl.jpg

lv mono stephen
pro :
i love that the canvas is very soft, softer than any other monogram canvas in other style
i like the tortoise strap
i can wear this hand held and with strap
contra :
it's more expensive
unlike the saggyness that i love on speedy, the stephen is structured

ysl muse two
pro :
i like the shape of course
it's cheaper
i love the leather and the color
contra :
it does not have an extra shoulder strap
i've seen a pic when the bag is filled and quite heavy it doesn't look nice? :(
ysl2-1.jpg

source : ebay, purseforum & bergdorfgoodman

Last edited by a moderator:
seahorse, if you have to carry a lot of things around, I suggest the stephen. Else I think the muse two is a wonderful bag to have!

sea, i am liking the muse two. and i bet you can get it over your shoulder, no problem.

Sea, definitely the MuseTwo I think that it would be a perfect bag for every day. The Stephen is beautiful but the MuseTwo is a nicer bag overall IMO.

My vote goes for the Muse2, the Stephen IMO offers nothing new, I think it looks boring and plain whereas the M2 is very unusual and pretty.

My suggestion would be to wait for something better :P

well to be honest i personally would pick the LV if i had to pick between the 2
the muse 2 is nice but not that great if you ask me.
the LV could look great with the right outfit!

In my humble opinion, logo bags have only one purpose - to show off that you can afford really pricey and/or extravagant items. Not to mention, they're usually really ugly.

So, there's no question about it, just get the YSL muse.

My vote is for YSL Muse2. Agree that it's not so elegant when it's overstuffed like that and the sides of the flap are winging out.

I have the MuseTwo and it is a bit of a problem to close it properly - normaly I just close it like in the picture where the lady is caring it #4547 and it doesnt look good - I'm always afraid that I'll loose something and I have people in the street telling me that my bag is open while it's closed. It has to be quite full to close it easily. It looks very good in pictures but not when you carry it. I can fit it over the shoulder though. it is not a structured bag.

Geraldine What would you carry in it? Also they are different styles too.

which one should i choose? Prada or Balenciag? :unsure: i will get it for christmas, long time to think about it, but i wanna be prepared when the moment is here :lol:

balenciaga.com and fashionette.de

Attachments

• giantcity_173084D941G1000_Fbis.jpg
    giantcity_173084D941G1000_Fbis.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Prada-1698-FRONT-600.jpg
    Prada-1698-FRONT-600.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members