This Looks Cheap! :/

there is a FAAAAAR worse gucci shoe this season

it has a clear perspex strap around the toes with crappy diamante things stuck on to make the GG logo :sick:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 18th, 2004 - 7:26 am
there is a FAAAAAR worse gucci shoe this season

it has a clear perspex strap around the toes with crappy diamante things stuck on to make the GG logo :sick:
:sick: i think i know whar you are talking about :sick:

i saw them the other day. didnt they make very similar ones a while ago??!! anyway they look bad :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 18th, 2004 - 4:46 am

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Produc...5705&DCLKSLOT=3

What do you guys think? Is it too much of the "maffia-feeling"? :wink:

I have those in brown suede and gold horsebit, and they are super elegant. But the sole is dressier.

by the way, I have a pair of crosstrainers, that I bought in a thrift store for $20 that looks exactly like the Gucci first posted. :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro+Jan 18th, 2004 - 3:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Jan 18th, 2004 - 3:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jan 18th, 2004 - 4:46 am

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Produc...5705&DCLKSLOT=3

What do you guys think? Is it too much of the "maffia-feeling"? :wink:

I have those in brown suede and gold horsebit, and they are super elegant. But the sole is dressier.

by the way, I have a pair of crosstrainers, that I bought in a thrift store for $20 that looks exactly like the Gucci first posted. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Thanks for your reply! :wink:
I definitely want to try them on in a different colour as well, and I'll let you know what my final decision will be.

He totally stole the design idea from my dad's shoes that he uses to mow the lawn!

:sick: I hate trainers, full stop. I don't care if they are Gucci or $12 K-mart sneakers. I don't care how posh they may or may not be, I can't stand athletic shoes being worn for anything but sportsy activities.

I know some other office workers who wear cheapass white sneakers when walking from the office to their cars or to the bus stop, and they argue that it is more comfortable. Well, sure, their dress shoes are godawful uncomfortable, and I wouldn't wear them for 10 minutes, but hell, there are comfortable shoes out there that don't look like dog-***. $50 will buy you a decent pair of Aerosole oxfords that look respectable, feel nice, and will last you several years, all things the average pair of barfy trainers will not.

Asyoulikeit, I agree with you to a certain extent. "Real" shoes can certainly be comfortable, I wouldn't buy uncomfortable shoes. For the record, I don't own a pair of trainers/sneakers. (I used to have a couple of pairs for the gym. Buying some new ones since I'm taking up excercising again!)

Sneakers are not "real" shoes to me. Otoh, I don't hate sneakers with a passion either. I don't mind if other people wear them, they're just not for *me* personally!

I have no problems with sneakers. I do however have a problem with UGLY sneakers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->