Miu Miu Bags

I like the third one the best, the color. I think the first bag is prettier in white, but the black version could easily work as well :wink:

i'm not really feeling any of them...but at least the last one is a nice colour... :flower:

I like 1. and 4.
First one is much better in white than black even Fashionism are right about dark version. The other one is simply natural and nice. I imagine that with a jeans and light colored shirt/blouse/etc.

wow, this made me excited till i saw that the white in the first one was all gone. that bag has cuaght my eye numerous times. i'm not sure if i'd like it in the black....since i'm so in love with it in the white....

if i were to buy one, though out of those (+ white in the first wasn't ever made), it'd be the first one in black, or the last one.....

Don't buy a bag just because it's on sale (its tempting I know!), but you're much better off saving up for something you really love :heart: See it as an investment :smile:

Out of what you have posted, the last one seems like the best :flower:

i like the Miu Miu Nubuck Hobo

D0404397100630_73970.jpg

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:34 pm
Don't buy a bag just because it's on sale (its tempting I know!), but you're much better off saving up for something you really love :heart: See it as an investment :smile:

Out of what you have posted, the last one seems like the best :flower:
yeah, it's temping! and i get this huge impulse to splurge whenever theres a sale! :blush:

i just got back from class.. and for some reason the urge to buy is now gone:P

I don't think I like any of these, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd go for the first one.

wow!!
all of those sold out really fast!
people are nuts.

Clip Front Bucket Sac too playboy
Leather Trim Denim Bag too coach
Nubuck Hobo too cute
Canvas Bowler too... :sick:
Zip-around Leather Bag too marc jacobs

:flower:

klow-chloe' said:
ctstyle - I like the 4th one.

This one I like too. i think that's the one saks online took offline after the price went down to $295 but on ebay there is one auction where the reserve price is way over $300 and the bidding is getting really close to $340 or something. Well, if it's not one, it's one of the ones I posted. saks can't have jacked up the price after marking it down so low. what crazy people just blindly bid on ebay without checking the prices elsewhere? whoever wins that auction is getting ripped off....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->