Thom Browne Mens S/S 11 Paris

In a season where the shorts suits are everywhere, It's great to see it being excelled perfectly here.

I really love all of the boxy jackets with the short sleeves to expose the cuffs. Nice prints too. Really good collection.

what an amazing presentation. perfectly executed! The suits are great, the scene is great and the location could of not been more perfect.

hugely impressed with this presentation.

Congrats Thom!

the move to paris has done thom browne well.

So true. When it was announced Thom would be showing in France, I was under the impression that he thought his gimmicks would be more entertaining elsewhere, but he took his clothes in the opposite direction. This is the perfect introduction for Europeans to the world of Thom Browne. Leave Moncler with the stupid cyclist prints and show a sophistication he hasn't put out for quite a while now. The suits are lovely, and I think Cathy Horyn (or Menkes, my memory might be off) had the right idea when she called it a uniform this season. He's sayng, "Here's my idea of the modern suit. Shrunken, short, and stuffy. And here it is again in plaid. And in sequins? You got it." It's not repetitive, though. It just drives home the point.

And we can only hope Browne is going to take Paris seriously and quit those useless theatrics. I hear the French are a tough bunch, after all.

... honestly who thought of putting gold lipgloss / lipstick on guys? Yeesh. Thats a big no-no in my books.

Out of everything, I primarily just like the spacesuits lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->