Men.Style.com

And the last of them...
00460m.jpg

00470m.jpg

^What is he doing!?
00480m.jpg

00490m.jpg

Men.Style.com

I've never fancied his designs but this collection is awesome. Very fun innovative and cheerful.

I like some of the jackets and overall looks. some of it is waay over the top. I am assuming those items will be exclusively for editorial purposes.

Lots of nice pieces, they really shine and make this collection strong.

But!... his attempts at being a showman fall short and are more distracting than they are novel propositions for dressing. It's not like Mcqueen or even Hedi's more theatrical moments where the costumey bits are at least desirable.

its certainly very interesting for an american menswear designer. almost comme des garçons-like in a certain vein but even with she i think has certain standards when it comes to finding a balance....while it's highly quirky and creative there's never any overt gimmicks being played about with. the rosettes in this are cute but much too absurd and then the swimmer's bits i don't quite understand juxtoposition there. some nice pieces here and there though.

well here's something for the hundreds of people complaining about ny fashion week being a total bore. i think he pushes american men's wear forward, but i think it's done a bit too gimmicky. still some nice pieces though

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to get one of those flower pins or shoes...I just have to

Hmmm...

As a whole, I'm not very fond of it. However, there are a few jackets and shorts that could work well. However, the fringes are awful, and the flowers are poorly-executed. They might work better as a trim or an accent, but all-over flowers look horrible...

I'd Love to get a peek into how he develops these collections, they're so out of left field, you can't really prepare yourself for them and even though there are some obvious threads you can pull on (surfer), the rest is so mysterious and intriguing. I don't know why it works with him, I don't think anyone else could do it as convincingly. But then again, I'm biased, I'm a thigh man. The higher the shorts, the better.

Pathetic. His brand of conservative geek chic is fine when he sticks to small details.
Having a presentation has created a monster and now he comes across as the worst of Viktor&Rolf pretentiousness, but for MEN. Embarrassing.
I'd feel sorry for the models that have to parade this superfluous stuff, but at least they get paid. You couldn't pay me to wear it let alone buy any of it...

Last edited by a moderator:
i luv most of the stuff...
except those crazy roses coats and what did he want to do exactly with the thing on male secret place??? is it to go to the bathroom easily?

^haha maybe it's easier

mm i actually like all the flowers..
although you can't really wear it
it just looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->