3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

:heart::heart::heart: Love this season :smile: (A bit Mcqueen x Rodarte?)

Source: nymag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that squiggle dress on Lais (i think thats who it is). They really draw your eyes all around the pieces in a wonderfully dizzying way

it's so not threeasfour, but i love it!
is the inspiration from Medusa or snake?

ok by now this is conceptual for sure... there are good pices, but it's maybe a bit too "messy"

Oh :wub: I love ThreeAsFour, they're so smart with their techniques. It's such a clever collection, almost a continuation of last season. I love the snake writhing motif, it's like there is actually something moving on the models. Beautiful.

I wonder how well these guys sell. Does anyone know what this label's financial state is like?

ok by now this is conceptual for sure... there are good pices, but it's maybe a bit too "messy"

I fully agree with you on that, compared to last seasons this collection seemed awfully messy and almost positive that there was less looks here than last seasons...

*DIES*

This is the best damn thing I have ever seen at New York, and the best collection hands down for NYFW.

this is ineteresting, I would like to see all the looks, I mean the whole collection hasn't been posted, right?

This is great! :D

The serpent bodysuit reminds me of this Alexander McQueen A/W '07 dress:

00430m.jpg

style.com​

That's not intended as a criticism, BTW, as I have no problem with designers borrowing from each other, to a certain extent and the fact that it's a bodysuit, rather than a gown, makes it a bit more wearable.

love it, yes, agree, a little mcqueen and rodarte but these pieces are very wearable

i'm glad new york fashion week can host this type of experimental designwork. i'm just curious how a house like this can survive when houses like phi flame out.

i'm not really understanding the correlations with mcqueen and rodarte.....imo,this is quintessential threeasfour(formerly as four)...kind of what they've always done.

all i can say is,i saw a couple images on paper's front webpage and i fell in love with that high-collared coat and the surreal textures and cuttings. these guys always find a way to capture my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->