Tiana Tolstoi

HQ

Leonard F/W 2015 - Paris

both style.com

@ Leonard...

stylebistro.com

@ Stella...

style.com & stylebistro.com

*My pic*Valentin Yudashkin F/W 2015.16 Paris.
Special thanks to Tiana !:flower:

IMG_6554_capt_charly.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

FINAL SHOWLIST - FALL/WINTER 2015
OPENED|CLOSED: 1|0
TOTAL SHOWS: 25

New York: 6

1. 3.1 Phillip Lim
  2. Alexander Wang (semi-exclusive)
  3. Marc by Marc Jacobs
  4. Opening Ceremony
  5. Rodarte
  6. Tory Burch
London: 0/skip

Milan: 8

1. Anteprima (O)
  2. Blugirl
  3. Dolce & Gabbana
  4. Giamba
  5. Iceberg
  6. Philipp Plein
  7. Roberto Cavalli
  8. Versace

Paris: 11

1. Alexander McQueen
  2. Barbara Bui
  3. Carven
  4. Dries van Noten
  5. Emanuel Ungaro
  6. Haider Ackermann
  7. Kenzo
  8. Leonard
  9. Maiyet
  10. Stella McCartney
  11. Valentin Yudashkin

If there's anything to add or needs fixing, please correct otherwise. :flower:

There you have it. Tiana's first taste of intense, yet exciting experience of fashion weeks - although skipping London. At a glance, it seems as if she and Trump & co. were going the selective route...first, having Tiana as a semi-exclusive then on to walk for Marc and eventually picking momentum in Europe with coveted slots at Versace, Cavalli & Dolce. Even better, Tiana managed to walk eleven shows in Paris with a few surprise appearances at Stella, Kenzo, Dries & McQueen. It also helps, when Paris is your home.

Overall Tiana did a really good job as a novice (despite her distant, yet memorable presence at Balenciaga). With more experience and practice, girl will definitely be strutting for and working with the creme de la creme.

Now, waiting for the collaborations and who's gonna really fancy Tiana. Good luck!

Gonna leave this here for the LOLs and as a huge congratulatory for Tiana. :lol:

FASHION WEEK IS OVER GUYS !!!! Now we can eat whenever we want and how much we want .., we can sleep..sleep a LOT, we have time for party..and celebrate our good season by moving our *** on good music, we can meet our friends !!! All our friends we didn't see for more than a month and tell them all our crazy story and finally..the most important : we can go back HOME and be with our familly that we missed so much !!!! I will never forget My first real fashion weeks !!! I loved it..So crazy and exciting ! Thank you to all the people who make it possible I love you ALL ! SEE YOU VERY SOOOOOOON ❤

instagram/tianatolstoi

Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 2015 - New York HQs

style.com, stylebistro.com

Is she a descendant from the Tolstoi lineage? I did some research but seems like the last generation of the Tolstoi family is "lost" and "anonymous". Her father (Mr Tolstoi) is half Russian and her mother is Korean.

Top Newcomers F/W 2015

Fashion is a cycle with newcomers constantly coming in and keeping it fresh. Both rookie models and second (or more) season superstars made an impact during the Fall / Winter 2015 shows, with designers and casting directors eager to find new talent more than ever. Sometimes that meant a girl straight from the development boards green but ambitious, but other times it meant a girl with the talent and beauty finally getting her time in the spotlight.

Take a look at Models.com’s selection for Top Newcomers F/W 15 – these are the faces who stood out for us this season, girls destined to make their way onto the industry’s biggest covers and into its most prestigious campaigns . . . Get to know this seasons true catwalk dominators and brace yourselves to see these faces a lot in the upcoming months.

Breakout Season: Tiana Tolstoi

This Egyptian born goddess had a steady start in 2013 with an exclusive at Balanciaga and Vogue Italia & China editorials. Tiana re-emerged as an exclusive to Alexander Wang’s show in New York and continued on to major bookings from Marc by Marc, Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Carven, Kenzo, McQueen, & Stella McCartney. A well-deserved show season for a striking face.

Tiana1.jpg
Tiana2.jpg

models.com

The French model Tiana Tolstoi (New Madison Paris) exiting Valentin Yudashkin show, Paris F/W 2015 RtW Fashion Week, March 2015.

swinging-paris.com

Paris When It Sizzles

If the beauty looks of Fall 2015 can be summed up in one word it would have to be extreme. After seasons of bare skin and casual hair make up artists and hair stylists have brought back avant garde and edgy to the runways. Whether it was the maharajah inspired facial jewelry at Givenchy or the glossy black lips seen at Ungaro the best beauty this season pushed the boundaries.

Kenzo

Yumiand_Tiana.jpg

[QUOTEA smoky eye in a dark color is always chic, but so is going the opposite direction. Backstage at Kenzo Aaron de Mey (Art Partner) swiped opaque white shadow across model’s lids for a dramatic look that was meant to echo the feel of Amazonian warriors and felt just right with Kenzo’s tribe of cool beauties.[/QUOTE]

models.com

New Test Shots by William Lords :heart:

trumpmodels.com, instagram/tianatolstoi

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->