Tiffany Jewelry and Watches

tott

slightly dizzy
Reaction score
I need a watch, and I think I've found what I'm looking for; I think it'll be one of these four.

What do you think?

Well, it seems to be practically unanimous... I prefer 1 & 2 because of the shape. Number 2 happens to be the most expensive, unfortunately...

Thanks for your opinions!

my sweet friend got be a gift card to tiffany (personally, i'm over it...too many rich b*tches sport it here in LA...). the thing is, it's $50...so it was supposed to be going to my oval tag fund. the thing is, she doesn't know that i already got the oval tag. i don't want to spend too much, but i really don't want a key ring. i have the elsa peretti open heart and i love it, so i'm probably looking at something around 100-150. Any suggestions?

Someone mentioned in another post a gift card exchange website...I'd try that if you really don't want much from Tiffany's!

matching open heart earrings maybe? i also like the thin mesh bangle, but it's a bit over $150

For Christmas, one of my friends got me the lock pendent (on a 16inch chain). I think its around $150. Its cute, and not many people have it.

Picasso love & kisses SS necklace or something from the Atlas collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->