Tights Under destroyed denim ?

cmtrue

Reaction score
This past winter did anyone notice any couples-men-or wemen wearing tights of anycolor under there jeans only show through the slits and rips in their jeans ?My fiance and i did it really helped when it was chilly outside not only that but many females think its hot !(here in FL:(D CMW

I've seen it a couple of times. I don't find it especially hot I have to say, but to each her own.

sounds like a good idea...now if I only had holes and rips in my jeans

[edit] I do remember seeing something like this, except it was in Ithaca in the winter and the girl was wearing long johns.

Last edited by a moderator:
none currently ready to post at 3:30am ill dig some out - most of the time when i did it it whould match the color of my shirt that is unless my shirt was like bright pink ! see im mor into the same old layed polos with some destroyed denim (destroyeddenim.com { I'm in no way an Affiliated of this company i just love her stuff/style}) but yeah I'll be glad to find some pics or atleast put an outfit together to snap a few hot ones for Ya !

I can remember the mosha people used to do it .. with those stripey tights =]

my friends and i always wear PJ's under jeans with rips because we cannot wear jeans with rips in school because they show skin so we have to wear something under, i don't have tights or else i'd wear those too ha

I saw a few teenage girls do that about 2 years ago. They were pretty grunged down and punky looking though.

i just got a hole in my favorite pair of jeans this past week :cry: and i'm not ready to chuck 'em, so i might be giving this a try

MJlongjohnsfullWHITE.jpg

these look so nice under jeans. It gives it a very punk style.can definately go well with destroyed jeans, by marc jacobs.

Tights under denim or with shorts

I own a few pairs of leggings and tights. I have seen them worn by surfers along the beach. Actually comon in some areas. In response to the question however, it appears some people may be wearing them under jeans because I tend to notice black or white through the jeans occasionally. Also, Comfortech, Quicksliver, Nike, reebok, Hind, Activskin,, EG Smith also have them available for men. Cool trend not going away. Worn with basketball shorts recently. No one really noticed. Maybe thought they were socks?

my friend always wear purple tights under ripped jeans.
she's certainly not grungy, though she does look a bit like kurt cobain with sunglasses on. :D

I can't say this works under tight jeans but if they're kind ripped and slightly baggy, I think they look pretty cool especially if the tights are nice and vibrant.

Perhaps with some oil and dirt on the jeans... Or with goth spiderweb tights beneath?

Not really my cup of tea, either.

I don't think destroyed jeans are trendy, it's over.

its ok , the look which makes me puke like linda blair in the exorcist is leggings under denim minis ewwwwwwwwwww

Hear ye! Hear ye! I'm sorry... tights are completely unfashionable. They should be reserved for ballet and wrestling. This is absolute worst-case scenario to have these tattered and torn jeans (which most are horrid already) coupled with tights (even worse). I think it's all an eye sore yet someone thinks it's cool to look like this.

Even worse is tights under a mini skirt. Pardon my choice of words, but you're meaning something when you wear a mini. You obviously have the legs or feel comfortable wearing minis. Certainly last year or two years ago, pleated mini skirts were all the rage. But wearing tights underneath them just makes you look (1) stupid, and (2) overdressed. You made the choice to wear a miniskirt to show your legs and flaunt around in whatever shoes you're wearing, so ditch the leggings. A better alternative would be skorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->