Timothee Chalamet

What a great pairing, I can't wait to see their conversation!

Timothee Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp are all smiles as they enjoy a stroll around the city on Tuesday afternoon (December 11) in New York City.

ZvSANL1.jpg

Timothee Chalamet steps out for a reception for his film Beautiful Boy! The 22-year-old Call Me by Your Name actor snapped some pics at the event held at Metrograph on Monday (December 10) in New York City.

lPpNJQm.jpg

Timothée Chalamet and Lesli Klainberg attend as Film Society of Lincoln Center presents BEAUTIFUL BOY at the Bedford Playhouse with actor Timothée Chalamet on December 9, 2018 in Bedford, New York.

4qSV8DL.jpg

justjared.com, zimbio.com​

Lily-Rose Depp holds on close to boyfriend Timothee Chalamet as they do some shopping on Tuesday (December 23) in Paris, France.

8B1X6kd.jpg

Timothee Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp are spending the holidays together in France! The 22-year-old actor and 19-year-old model were spotted arriving at Charles de Gaulle Airport earlier this month in Paris, France.

8IO72vu.jpg

justjared.com

I love how Vogue chose to use that first pic on their FB page when declaring them "the newest style couple to watch." Lol.

Some sort of sociological study needs to be done for why when mega-famous pairings happen, the couple then automatically dress in the most hideous bummy clothes known to mankind.

...It's as if to say, we're so good looking, screw all you plebes.

Quite groanworthy though, just be normal.

QRIOuqr.jpg
Timothée Chalamet in Beautiful Boy

“Beautiful Boy [which is about a father and his son, who is addicted to drugs] was a script they’d been trying to get made for 10 years. Every guy actor my age had gone up for it. I’ve been lucky, but a lot of the bigger Hollywood movies like Spider-Man, things like that, I didn’t get. So, for Beautiful Boy, I did a lot of research and read about drugs, and I brought the books to my first meeting with the director. I could see in his eyes that he was thinking, This kid is nuts. But I felt this movie—the subject of drug addiction—was so important. I wanted to make an anti-glorification-of-drugs movie. And I think we did.”

Did you meet Nic Sheff, whom you play in the film?
Yes. I met him a week before we started shooting. And there was nothing about Nic that fit my stereotype of an addict. That was the learning grace of this movie: Nic is alive and well, but the reality is, it’s a day at a time. You never really beat it.
You lost so much weight. Was your mom worried about you?
My mom was worried! I lost 18 pounds. First, I’m in a movie where I was having sex with a peach, and then it was like, “I got another movie!” She said, “Great!” And then I had to tell her what it was about.

Charvet shirt.
wmagazine

Timothee Chalamet attends the 30th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 3, 2019 in Palm Springs, California.
uPe5zX0.jpg

zimbio​

Timothee Chalamet attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

vzbnwbl.jpg

lETJ4RC.jpg

zimbio.com

Brad Pitt hosts a screening of If Beale Street Could Talk to honor director Barry Jenkins on Saturday (January 12) in Los Angeles.

UreBzsW.jpg

justjared.com

Timothee Chalamet attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
Oc4KFuh.jpg

zimbio​

I really hope he doesn't become a LV ambassador. :ermm:

Timothee Chalamet attends the Louis Vuitton Menswear Fall/Winter 2019-2020 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 17, 2019 in Paris, France.

Pk8cfYK.jpg

c1UGAU3.jpg

On 'The Graham Norton Show'.

jvp8ZJF.jpg

zimbio.com, celebmafia.com​

Last edited:
Timothee Chalamet attends the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 27, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
bmNvZ5J.jpg

2iaPp3J.jpg

zimbio​

RCmYyLz.jpg

iwVLa3Y.jpg

OTz4MtE.jpg

XL56ZuI.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, vanityfair.com​

Timothée CHALAMET
Hometown: New York, New York
Films: 12
Prestige TV Breakthrough: Homeland, Season Two
Most Recently Seen: Giving the mystery of addiction a frighteningly believable, deeply human face in drug-epidemic drama Beautiful Boy
Coming Attractions: Going 19th-century in Greta Gerwig’s Little Women, 15th-century in Netflix’s The King, as Henry V, and rebooting Dune with Denis Villeneuve
Academy Award Nomination: Best actor, 2018 (Call Me by Your Name)

Vanity Fair is an American institution, so to be in it in any capacity is an honor, but to be on the cover with actors I really admire and respect, it’s a pinch-me moment.”

He should go back to wearing Haider.
I'm not surprised to see him in Celine...He is totally Hedi's type.

^If he doesn't wear Haider at the BAFTAs I'll odd because he hasn't worn it in some time. :(

The 23-year-old Beautiful Boy actor sat courtside as the Detroit Pistons took on the New York Knicks at the event held at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday (February 5) in New York City.

utc7vKt.jpg

Timothee Chalamet seen attending the Charles Finch Pre-BAFTA Party at Loulou's on February 09, 2019 in London, England.

B96gvTi.jpg

41FJQ71.jpg

justjared.com, twitter.com/timotheeupdates, wireimage.com

Yay, Haider again! I've missed seeing him cropped trousers and boots... so much better than the trainers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->