To Balenciaga Affiacionados...

TiffanyBlue

Reaction score
A seller from ebay told me Century 21 used to sell lower priced versions of the Balenciaga motorcycle bag. Is this true? And how much did they usually price?

:smile:

Hi, TiffanyBlue. Welcome to tFS. :flower:

I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but you could try and contact them at the following numbers:

22 Cortlandt St.
near Broadway (Chinatown/Lower Manhattan)
212-227-9092

472 86th St.
near Fourth Ave. (Bay Ridge/Brighton Beach)
718-748-3266

Also, they have a website: Century 21

This is true- aprox 70-80 if I recall correctly. They were a smaller size. Fewer details. Hope this helps.

Were those at Century 21 real ones?? I have seen some fake ones at ebay.... :rolleyes:

Century 21 one were "real". I think Balenciaga still has/had a liscence out there and it was produced under it? Made in italy. Italian label and statement of authenticity etc. I am guessing that this was the liscencee? (i cant spell) I think actually that this was a very old bag which they were selling. The quality was v v good with the exception of a small issue on the larger/removable/ shoulder strap which seemed to have some issues with the leather not looking quite perfect.

I was just gonna get one myself from ebay, but am so worried about it being fake. I saw a Dior Hardcore bag and was just about to buy it, when I decided to compare it to a picture on e-luxury. It was a fake after close examination.

I really wanna get a Balenciaga bag. Question is, is the Balenciaga motorcyle bag just so over at this point?

i totally adore the BALENCIAGA motorcycle bag. to me it always looks good. colorwise i love a cream or white or black one. so you can wear them with more stuff :heart:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Sep 15th, 2003 - 10:13 am
i totally adore the BALENCIAGA motorcycle bag. to me it always looks good. colorwise i love a cream or white or black one. so you can wear them with more stuff :heart:
deffinetly, they are totaly classic at this point if you ask me.

I am dying to get a Balenciaga motorcycle bag. Another thanks for the info on Century 21!

Am I too lat4e to throw in that I saw a small one at Loehman's last week for around $69.00, Very true.
Whims

WOW :o

i have a balenciaga motorcycle bag and i absolutely love it and adore it!! IMHO it is endlessly chic :heart:

i don't really like the newer simplified version but definitely good for a cheaper alternative :smile:

has anyone seen the "toned down" balenciaga motorcycle bag at loehman's or century 21 recently??

thanks.

anyone seen this one?

citymoda_1776_74133462.gif

http://www.citymoda.com/motopnk.html?MAINI...BID=BAL-HANDBAG

So pretty...

They're gorgeous aren't they? Wouldn't it be cool to have the seat of three Balenciaga biker bags? the big tote, the classic bag pictured here and the little clutch too. I saw them in Harvey Nichols a few weeks ago, the colours are brilliant. :heart:

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 20th, 2004 - 10:32 am
They're gorgeous aren't they? Wouldn't it be cool to have the seat of three Balenciaga biker bags? the big tote, the classic bag pictured here and the little clutch too. I saw them in Harvey Nichols a few weeks ago, the colours are brilliant. :heart:
i did too just around XMAS!!!!!! they were the business :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->