Where to buy Authentic Balenciaga Bags in CA

Gogotu

Reaction score
I've been looking to buy a Balenciaga Le Dix Motorcycle bag. Do you guys know of any shops in San Francisco that has it in store? Any pointer on how to spot a fake one? Thanks:heart:

i don't know about san francisco, but i believe the barneys on wilshire in beverly hills has balenciaga.

Thanks for the quick reply Brian, I really appreciate it. unfortunely I don't have time to go down to socal anytime soon. Any other suggestions, perhaps reliable websites? Anyone?

aloharag.com or bowns uk.

You could also call Balenciaga in New York and do a mail order.:wink:

Why don't you give Barney's in LA a call? I am sure they do phone sales, and if I am remembering correctly, last time I checked, they had a rather decent stock.

neiman marcus in san francisco carries balenciaga, but the last time i was there, they didn't have any of the new styles...they only had the clutch and the multipocket tote bag...

Balenciagas in SF

Hi there, I'm butting in to let you know that Neiman Marcus in Union Square carries Balenciagea. Also, Susan carries Balenciaga handbags and clothing. The boutique is located on Sacramento Street (at Spruce). I believe there is quite the waiting list, but you may get lucky.

Hope this helps.

:lol: at the Garment District in LA, the best place to find them is in the "alley"

J/k

Wouldn't you be better off ordering over the phone from a state other than California? That way you wouldn't have to pay any tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->