Tokyo Collection S/ S 05

I think National Standard is still alive. at least S/S 05 collection will be available.

you're welcome Spacemiu

Acid said:
Drunked beggar escapes from emergency ward? :shock: :huh:

in a nice pair of shoes:-))

Thanks Runner for posting:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
you're welcome nqth

just one picture from Toga S/S 05

TKY200501190196.jpg

nqth said:
in a nice pair of shoes:-))

ngth...!!!...
:lol: ^_^

runner...what about n.hoolywood..?
are they big over there...?

i really like some of the pieces from spring... :flower:

Julius Menswear

Here are some of the Julius Menswear pictures. Their stuff is very reasonably priced and looks great.

I love the distressed leather blazer, I also love this irregular died one, I think it would fit very well with c diem and linea stuff.

fwjuliusmens18a.jpg

i love julius...what are the prices like...
have to say though...i like some of the other pieces better than the ones posted...those are a little too basic for my taste...

softgrey said:
i love julius...what are the prices like...
have to say though...i like some of the other pieces better than the ones posted...those are a little too basic for my taste...

The ones that runner posted before were amazing. Were they in this thread?

They were in this thread, they show some of the same blazers but on a model.

Softie, The prices are very reasonable!

around $500 for a blazer, $1000 for leather, sweaters and coats are $200-400

!!! i just came across this thread. those pictures runner posted of julius are amazing! how can we get it?! :smile:

about mihara- is his stuff available also? i remember seeing a lot of things he did doing "impressions" - like a shoe with raised textures to form impressions of shoelaces and seams. i also have a picture of him with a bracelet that's just the ubiquitous punk diamond studs- but they are just welded together into a bracelet- no leather or anything, i want one of those...

Mihara stuff is really hard to obtain outside of japan, the signature pieces never make it here.

Julius can be ordered from that shop (paletto) as well some other online shops I believe.
They have a store in Tokyo.

raijin said:
Mihara stuff is really hard to obtain outside of japan, the signature pieces never make it here.

Julius can be ordered from that shop (paletto) as well some other online shops I believe.
They have a store in Tokyo.

if you have any other sources, post them up. thank you again raijin. i'm going to blame it on you when i start incurring debt. :D

softgrey said:
:lol: ^_^

runner...what about n.hoolywood..?
are they big over there...?

i really like some of the pieces from spring... :flower:
it's a rather small-scale label.
but I think it is now at the height of its popularity.
some of the pieces are hard to get.

Spacemiu said:
thank you,

cute:heart:
you're welcome
CFA has been updated with Toga collections.
so here are the photos for you.

S/S 03

3860_10680.jpg

3860_10681.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->