Tom Ford 'Noir Anthracite' Fragrance 2017 : Yasmin Wijnaldum & Jon K by Mert & Marcus

Yasmin looks stunning! I'm so happy for her.

Jon K is too much though.

Always a pleasure to see Jon K return to Tom Ford. It's classic Tom Ford...Even if a bit ridiculous with the OTT pose of Jon but i like this.

Tom Ford really needs to fix one or two things about his campaigns.

Yasmin simply cannot deliver in print. If she doesn't learn to step it up soon, she'll be over quick.

Here for Jon, Yasmin looks like a lost deer as usual, bye.

I actually think Yasmin looks really good. She has such a strong face and bone structure, and it shows here. But I do agree that she still looks lost. She seems so out of place, which is a shame.... The male model stole the shot.

The male model is doing too much... Yasmin looks bored per usual lol...

I had to google what Anthracite is :lol:
I think that only Jon is delivering, killing it actually B)

I will agree with you guys but I don't think its Yasmins fault
The duo is not really working for me , she looks so young here and next to Jon the 1st thing I thought was " Oh cliché it's looks like a student whos with her young hot ( but still older) teacher"

Other than that they both look stunning but I would have not pair those 2

I'm more intrigued by the bottle, than bey either of them. A very odd pairing, they're not on the same wavelength here. Jon is all sensual, and Yasmin is once again overcompensating, which ultimately does make her look lost. Nothing sensual nor sexual about her here, in fact, it looks like she's holing a cellphone!

Yikes. The age gap between these two is almost 15 years. That's really makes me cringe.

Don't hate Yasmin though, she is doing the best she can.

It's just stunning! Tom Ford fragrance campaigns are always great.

It should just be Jon.
This girl brings nothing to the table.

Agree with you guys, the age gap is too much and too visible. Yasmin looks like a little girl playing the part of the sexy woman next to the poster of her favourite model. Next please.

Jon is SOO hot, always was and always will be.
I'm usually not big on Yasmin's print work, but she kind of delivers here. Or maybe I'm just too distracted by Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->