Toni Garrn

Didn't know too much about Toni but Woweeeeeeeeeee. Think I'm in love, she's amazing and opening for Calvin Klein can't do her career any harm. So fresh, natural and beautiful. Well impressed.

I just looked through this whole thread, and after seeing her at CK, I have to say I'm very impressed. She's gorgeous.

I don't think jules tried to claim she "discovered" her or anything. :lol: And maybe you posted a bad pic. :stuart:

Anyway, she's so beautiful, but her face is too blank for me. No extra something to make her interesting. Though I'm sure working with the best photographers can bring out a bit more... oomph, at least.

http://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091220072302201348.jpg http://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091220072302207404.jpg http://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091220072302225348.jpg http://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091220072302236737.jpg
elle

09.13.07 TONI TONI TONI
Straight from Hamburg and causing a fashion week stir
0907angus_toniXL.jpg

Alright listen up ladies, gents, and fashion whores around the globe! Hear me now and believe me later, you're looking at the next big thing. Francisco found her and immediately took out a year exclusive on her for Calvin. She's all anyone could talk about backstage. Her name is Toni, she's from Hamburg, and she's going to be a huge star!

Toni Garrn (Women) backstage at Calvin Klein Spring/Summer 2008
Photography JD Ferguson

POSTED BY JD FERGUSON
vmagazine

Top 10 Newcomer NY : Toni Garrn

Top 10 New Faces, Fashion Week, Girls, Model News September 12th, 2007, by wayne

tonipolaroid02me1.jpg

Toni Garnn/Women. Photographed exclusively for MDC courtesy of Women NY
The question was, could NY break a star during the SS08 season, something it hadn’t done in two years? Would any NY house be bold enough to platform a complete unknown to a prime position and send phones ringing from Milan back to Paris? And would any agency be able to source, develop and position such a star from its NY office. The answer came last night at the Calvin Klein in the form of Women’s Toni Garrn, an incandescently beautiful German teenager who has now leapt to instant stardom after opening and closing the show. OTM has been aware of Toni’s presence and had long penciled her in as a Top 10 Newcomer but when we were summoned to the Calvin Klein yesterday afternoon to snap exclusive digitals of Toni, little did we know the booking frenzy that would ensue the following morning. They say timing is everything in modeling and because of Women NY’s careful and astute positioning, right this minute, this is the most wanted, most exclusive model in NY. You can bet your house that her future bookings are triple blue chip.

bigger pic here

I think the reason she does stand out for me is because she looks so fresh, unspoilt and healthy.
Does anyone know if she was exclusive at Calvin Klein? I'm assuming yes because i don't recall seeing her elsewhere.

^^a year exclusive?!?! Does that mean she can't do any other shows at all for a whole year?!!

Toni has the look of a softer, more friendly Lara Stone and first caught my eye in the April issue of Elle US. She was able to survive the Calvin casting nightmare and come out on top, OPENING! i feel that Toni's friendly and simple stunning face will help her come out on top, real staying power!

Source: www.the-clotheshorse.blogspot.com

^^a year exclusive?!?! Does that mean she can't do any other shows at all for a whole year?!!

it does mean that or at least it should
CK would not do a deal like that without giving her the campaign i don't think
but expect her to be the most covetable thing in the world after this all passes and the contract is up.
toni is going to be doing some serious shopping!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why would ck do that? How do they benefit from getting girls to model for them exclusively? Maybe someone like Natalia but would anyone even recognize Toni yet??

^
toni is the talk of the town right now...
exclusives like this make a model
name anyone who is big right now and they have had a major exclusive.
everybody wants what they can't have after all.

I understand why Toni would want it, but why would ck want to make her exclusive. I just don't get how they benefit from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->