Toni Garrn

She looks perfect at Rodarte:heart:, hair and makeup so pretty, and she wears that jumpsuit amazingly well.:D

Altuzarra

i love the first one, really cute:lol:
Carolina Herrera

Donna Karan

headpress

Close-ups + backstage

Altuzarra
3RW3k.jpg

Carolina Herrera
OSbpH.jpg
aJqHW.jpg

marieclaire

can someone put together her showlist for NY? it would be greatly appreciated.

Showlist Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2011
Altuzarra
VPL by Victoria Bartlett
Tommy Hilfiger
Rodarte
Carolina Herrera
Donna Karan

it's not that easy to come back all of a sudden...obviously Toni is gorgeous but so are all the new(er) girls..

it's not that easy to come back all of a sudden...obviously Toni is gorgeous but so are all the new(er) girls..

Your arguments are weak. She is almost a year in NY!

No Eds. Few Shows. Few Campaigns (or just one- Joop!)

Every Season we have new girls thats nothing new but why do Anja Rubik or Sasha P get still so many Eds and Campaigns. They have also to handel the same rivality like Toni!

Lets face the truth. The Designers, Editors lots their interest in her :cry::cry::cry:

^ well that was kind of what I was saying too but in different, nicer words :lol: (and I didn't bring any arguments it was just an observation)
the point I tried to make was that nobody was really 'waiting for' Toni to come back all this time, she had a big momentum when she just started but it's quite obvious the momentum has entirely gone.
and with the intense competition it's hard for her to book shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's hard but i do hope Toni can cross the rainbow and stage a comeback. IMO she has the icon potential *finger cross*

Tommy Hilfiger FW11 backstage

interview

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiccestlavie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->