• TONI-800x600.jpg
    TONI-800x600.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 92
  • TONI3-800x600.jpg
    TONI3-800x600.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 110
The Holiday Pics are really gorgeous :D

Wow @ the Cartier Ads, thats how i like to see Toni

I am jealous, I hope she's having a great time and I always think it's important for the models to take a break and spend that money..eventhough nobody would mind if she was on vacation in/on the location of a beach shooting.

I'm so glad we're seeing more of her. Hope to see her this season on the runway.

I almost want Toni to get the hair style she has in the Numero editorial in real life. It gives her such an edge.

I will agree with you that short hair gives her more edge, but I'd rather see her grow her hair super long which I feel gives her the same edge, I dislike the mid-length she has now.

that's new, isn't it? there are more at their page..

Toni Garrn for Kastner & Öhler Autumn/Winter 2011

kastner-oehler.at

Not really sure but I think I saw her in Financial District NYC yesterday. Or it was someone who looked very much like her. Very tall and thin of course with beautiful skin. Looked she was moving or helping someone move, accompanying a moving van.

It was all I could do not to stare at her. I was actually on my way to lunch, and was rushing when I spotted her literally three feet from me so if I had stopped to try to figure out if it were her, it would have freaked her out, so I just looked and kept walking without breaking stride. When I walked back 10 minutes later with my food, she and the moving van had gone already.
As an aside i saw Adina Fohlin in Chinatown a few weeks ago carrying flowers in a long flowing dress when it was like 95 degrees.

Check out the Silver Eyes - UHQ

Glamorous (UHQ)

Source: thePlaCe.ru (a few more pics in today's updates)

I really hope she makes a huge comeback. I miss her. I'm just waiting for a new Vogue cover from her, that would be amazing.

Which campaign does the last pic belong to? there is no logo and it's looking great..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->