vogue.de

with Karlie and Stacy Keibler

twitter/stacykeibler

twitter/realtonigarrn

vogue.fr

with Karlie before amfAR

twitter/realtonigarrn

More The Ultimate Gold Collection Show by Carine Roitfeld

By the way, she is wearing Tom Ford at De Grisogono, Dolce at the amfAR arrival and the metallic gown is Vionnet.

gettys

Die Welt von Toni Garrn
(Interview in German Glamour June 2013)

Meine Basics:"Da ich fast täglich trainiere, trage ich zu Hause häufig Sportkleidung. Im Alltag kombiniere ich oft Jeans mit einer lässigen Jacke. Wenn ich reise, muss es vor allem bequem sein, ich liebe weiche Strech-Materialien. Generell ist mein Stil eher basic. Ich trage kaum ausgefallene Muster und selten bunte Farben - außer Blau und Rot!"

My basics: "Since I workout almost every day, I often wear workout clothes at home. In everyday life, I often combine jeans and a casual jacket. When I travel, my outfit has to be comfortable in the first place, I love soft strech material. My style tends to be rather basic in general. I rarely wear unusual patterns or colors - except for blue and red!"

Mein Urlaubsziel: "Ich verbringe meine Urlaubszeit an einem einzigen Ort, damit ich nicht ständig packen muss. Meistens im Mittelmeerraum. Zum Teil bin ich am griechischen Meer aufgewachsen. Dort fühle ich mich wie zu Hause! Außerdem mag ich Spanien, besonders die Balearen!"

My holiday destination:I always spend my whole vacation at one single place, so I don't have to pack all the time. Preferably in the Mediterranean area. I partly grew up at the greek sea. It feels like home there! I also like Spain, escpecially the Balearic Islands."

Mein bester Freund... "ist sozusagen mein iPod - er ist immer bei mir. Mir gefallen ganz verschiedene Musikrichtungen: Dance, Pop, Elektro oder auch House. Im Moment höre ich besonders die neuen Alben von Rihanna und Emeli Sandé."

My best friend... "is my iPod, so to speak - it is always with me. I like a lot of different kinds of music: Dance, Pop, electronic music or House. At the moment I listen a lot to Rihanna's and Emeli Sandé's new albums."

Mein Buch für alle Fälle: "Das lese ich gerne auf langen Flügen, wenn ich gar nicht mehr weiß, wo ich mich befinde: 'Shantaram', die spannende, teils biografische Geschichte des Australiers Gregory David Roberts."

My book just in case: "This is what I like to read during long flights, when I don't even know where I am anymore: 'Shantaram', the fascinating, partly biographical story of [or by? don't know...] Australian Gregory David Roberts."

Meine Shopping-Leidenschaft: "An Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant, Zara und Opening Ceremony in New York komme ich nicht vorbei."

My shopping passion: "I can't walk past Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant, Zara and Opening Ceremony in New York."

Meine Beauty-Favoriten: "Ich liebe 'Lait Corporel' von Biotherm. Der frische Zitrusduft erinnert mich an meine Kindheit, meine Mutter hat die Bodylotion schon immer verwendet. Neulich zwischen zwei Flügen habe ich das 'Aquasource Deep Serum' entdeckt - es versorgt mein Gesicht mit Feuchtigkeit."

My beauty favorites: "I love 'Lait Corporel' by Biotherm. The fresh scent of citrus reminds me of my childhood, my mother has always used this body lotion. Lately, in between two flights, I discovered 'Aquasource Deep Serum' - it is moisturizing for my face."
[I hope she didn't really say that and they just didn't transcribe her answers correctly. I mean, she's the face of Aquasource, and it's even mentioned in one of the picture creditlines, does she (or does Glamour) really believe readers believe she just 'discovered' it in between flights? :( ]

Mein Lieblingstool: Meine Wimpernzange. Ich trage privat nicht viel Make-up, forme meine Wimpern aber täglich. Man sieht dann einfach gleich viel frischer aus!."

My favorite tool: My eyelash curler. I don't wear a lot of make up when I'm off work, but I shape my lashes daily. You simply look a lot fresher immediatly."

Meine Hotspots: "Ich lebe die meiste Zeit in New York. Weil ich noch nicht 21 bin, kenne ich die Ausgehszene nicht besonders gut. Aber tanzen kann ich überall! Meine Lieblingsrestaurants sind 'Blue Ribbon Sushi', 'Juice Press' und 'Bubby's'."

My hotspots: "I live in New York most of the time. Since I'm not yet 21, I don't know the nightlife particularily well. But I can go dancing everywhere! My favorite restaurants are 'Blue Ribbon Sushi', 'Juice Press' and 'Bubby's'."

I wish they stopped asking her the same questions over and over again. I really know she likes her eyelash curler by now. :judge:
And there are so many things about her I REALLY want to know, and they have nothing to do with beauty secrets. :(

Last update for today I think. :flower::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky Brand

luckybrand

This is also one of the images on the posters in stores.

VS
One pic that seems new to me and a few variations of pics we know, featured on their website.

victoriassecret

Tommy Hilfiger
[unknown campaign pic and one more from their homepage]

tommy.com

My translation of the marieclaire.it interview:
(neither english nor italian is my mother tongue, but it's still better than google translate I hope.)

Toni Garrn is the new face of Biotherm
The German top model talks about the campaign, her roots and her beauty routine.

"If I weren't 1,83 m tall, I'd say that high heels are the sexiest thing a woman can possibly wear. But since I already was incredibly tall when I was born and since I can barely enter / step inside a plane, I'm already quite lucky to get to wear wonderful shoes at work." Self-mockery is everything when nature gave you beauty and, as she admits herself, a lot of luck. And even if the most recent rumors want Toni Garrn to be Leo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, the real breaking news for sure is that Toni Garrn was chosen as the face of Biotherm's new campaign for Aquasource Deep Serum and the bb cream Aquasource.
Not bad for a girl who was still living with her parents in Hamburg a couple of years ago. At least, as you know, high heels are off limits at the beach.

The campaign was shot by Mark Segal. [very loose:] What is your best memory from this experience?

We shot the campaign near Marseille, in the south of France, on a small island. We shot on a hill, so we were pretty much surounded by water and could see the whole Mediterranean, or at least the French coast. The light was really spectatcular...

Your beauty routine?
As soon as I'm done with work, I remove my make up and let my skin breathe. For the night, I use a face cream and sometimes also an anti aging cream for the eyes. In the morning, I apply the same face cream, use an eyelash curler and I'm ready!

Beauty in the purse: your must-haves?

A lip balm. And if I leave the house for a longer time, an eyelash curler.

You were born in Hamburg but you now live in Now York: Where do you prefer to stay?
It's hard to say because the cities are difficult to compare. In Germany everything is very quiet and relaxing. I speak my mother tongue and am with my family. New York is an active city full of life, where a lot of my friends live und where I'm always on the move, which I love.

A trip to Hamburg: Where to go?
When I'm at home, I try to take a break from all the restaurants and from all the shopping of which I'm surrounded every day in NYC or while travelling. I often just stay at home with my family and pretend I know how to cook. My favourite activity is going for a run around the Alster, which is the lake right in the city centre. It's a run of 8km and apart from that, it's one of the most beautiful parks in Hamburg with a unique view.

Taking in the wonderful sights, Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn spent Thursday afternoon (June 6) in Versailles, France.
Gossipcenter.com

Oh Toni! You are 20 and hanging out with modelizer Leo who is 38! What do young models see in him?

These pics look rather unfortunate. I like Leo and I can definitely see what she sees in him, but with all this gossip about Leo hunting one lingerie model after the other and about how he's 18 years her senior, pap pics on which she seems to reach out for him, always walks behind him and looks very happy and lovey-dovey (if not to say naive) while he looks bored and grumpy are not the best way to proof haters wrong.

She looks happy though, I hope she's gonna last longer than Erin.

By the way, is the other woman Leo's mum? That would be...quick.

@ 803 - how tall is she ??? - he looks so undersized in comparison to her - though she is wearing flats ... :shock:
looks like she stoops herself to appear more little :(

toni is 5'11.3" according to fmd, with leo being 6'0 according to most sites, so i guess gravity's effects on leo are already showing? either that, or he's closer to 5'10 in reality, and i'm betting on the latter. :lol:

wut....O.o his girlfriend? that surprised me a lot. i'd imagine someone for Toni like Kendra Spears' husband :ninja: or someone younger...

well i can definitely understand what she sees in him. i mean, he's a global movie star with a lifestyle that only a handful of people in the world get to enjoy. also, he's extremely respected and quite powerful in his field. i mean, he's been a legit international superstar for nearly as long as she's been alive. haha.

what he sees in her, though? i mean, I'm sure Toni is lovely and obviously she's quite gorgeous looking and i'm sure very worldly for a 20-year-old. but ... still, people. imagine being 38-years-old. would you want to date a 20 year old?! even a gorgeous supermodel? i'm 29 and i can't imagine dating someone that much younger than i am. there's just an entire world of experience between you. it's different if she were 40 and he were 58. those ages are closer in terms of "place in life" than 20 and 38.

but perhaps Leo has a touch of arrrested development and is more like a guy in his early 20s. and these young models are often much older seeming than they are, because of their exposure to different cultures and their constantly working with older people.

Oh Toni! You are 20 and hanging out with modelizer Leo who is 38! What do young models see in him?

fame, exposure, a chance to experience the hollywood life with a movie star. he definitely has a type... he knows what he wants and gets bored quickly:doh: i hope she's having fun and not dreaming about happily ever after with leo but you never know she might be the one:blush: life's too short so let them enjoy themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->