Toni Garrn

H&M Catalogue Fall/Winter 2013

better quality of the images I photographed a week ago

hm

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn ride bikes side by side on a sunny afternoon on Thursday (August 15) in Mallorca, Spain.

justjared.com

Due to Gala magazin germany Toni will start a film career in a few weeks . She is booked for a roll in a thriller . I read it today in that mag. :woot::D that would be great :mohawk:

Nars Fall 2013 new

brownbombshellbeauty / chicprofile / thisthatbeauty

Love her for J.Crew!
Not sure what to think about her film ambitions (if it's true...); i read the article as well and it said she scored a big roll and that she used to play in a theatre group when she was in school and never intended to be a model but an actress.

W Magazine September 2013
Night Magic
Look of the Month
Ph: Ben Hassett

glossynewsstand via ToniGarrnMania/Bellazon

Hugo Boss Fall 2013 Mailer
Ph: Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca
Models: Alex Lundqvist & Toni Garrn

arnaldoarnaya.tumblr.com via ToniGarrnMania/Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Love her for J.Crew!
Not sure what to think about her film ambitions (if it's true...); i read the article as well and it said she scored a big roll and that she used to play in a theatre group when she was in school and never intended to be a model but an actress.

Do you happen to know if there's a way to read that article online? TIA :flower:

Here is the full article (from August 15) , originally posted and scanned by Monroe on Bellazon:

I like how they used her H&M pictures in that spread, ha. Their relationship seems veryyyy fake to me.

Vogue Turkey September 2013: Toni Garrn by Cedric Buchet

2ppjo2pe2wbg2ebo.jpg

whosdatedwho.com via Vogue Turkey thread

:clap: yeah for another vogue cover, but I don't get why they chose that particular shot. Like the background and the styling though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->