Toni Garrn

Updates via her Bellazon thread.

New VS

victoriassecret

Purple Magazine, Proenza Schouler and Friends Party at The Standard during NYFW

On Wednesday, the 18th floor of the The Standard, High Line hosted not one but two bashes: Chez André at Le Bain and, across the hall, a Purple magazine and Proenza Schouler party at the Top of the Standard.

“The only thing that I’ve gone to is my friend Wendy Nichol’s presentation, which was earlier tonight. My sister Aliana was in it,” Lindsay Lohan said of her week, taking in the scene on the Boom Boom side. “I saw her, and I was like, ‘Who is that girl?’ She was wearing this amazing outfit and barely any makeup on and I was just telling my friends, she looked so incredible. I’m so proud.” The starlet’s handlers were reportedly told to keep her away from Leonardo DiCaprio, who was said to be arriving shortly.

DiCaprio, ubiquitous newsboy cap on head, slipped in just before 1 a.m., parking himself at a table overlooking the Hudson. Girlfriend Toni Garrn soon joined DiCaprio; the two only stayed briefly before heading out.

“You ever see this installation?” DiCaprio asked Garrn, tapping on the glass wall of the elevator on their way down.

“I see it every time I come here, but it looks different now,” she replied. (It was indeed a new work by Marco Brambilla installed that day.)

“Yeah, it looks like a dancing hell, right?” he mused.

wwd

Oldie from Karlie's instagram

- in honor of Francisco Costa's 10 incredible years at @CalvinKlein I wanted to dedicate a special edition #FlashbackFriday (circa september 2007) to the wonderful designer that gave both Myself and #ToniGarrn, our first ever opportunities to walk in a #nyfw runway show. Thank you Francisco for taking a chance on us. You changed our careers and our lives. #forevergrateful
instagram.com/karliekloss

Open and meet a Vogue photo shoot starring Toni Garrn. He died instantly... #Vogue #Photo #Model #ToniGarrn #David #Bellemere #Cool #Chic #Love #It #PhotoOfTheDay #PicOfTheDay
instagram / Jesusmuoti

According to the magazine thread, Toni has an ed in the October issue of Vogue Spain! :smile:

Looking good!
Considering she didn't have a showcard for New York and Milan, here's hoping she actually does make an appearance in Paris?

^ yes, that's what I'm hoping. She did have London showcard and didn't walk, which was disappointing, but I'll still get my hopes up for Paris.

at least one show '-' pretty pleaaase, Toni '-' so sad not see her!!! :lucky: crossed fingers!!!!!

thanks for posting!
really not a fan of these pics though. her hair looks greasy in most of the shots, the clothes are very unflattering and for some weird reason her arms look nearly as big as her thighs.

Vogue Spain October 2013
Model: Toni Garrn
Photographer: David Bellemere
Fashion Editor: Sara Fernández
Hair: Maxime Mace
Make-up: Megumi Itano
Source: wearesodroee.wordpress.com

New Hugo Boss:

twitter/MarineDlcb via ToniGarrnMania

Various pics from twitter/instagram:

instagram/alifs

instagram/themjs

twitter/realtonigarrn

I remember when she tweeted that after a long summer all she wanted to do was getting back to work. She doesn't seem to be working much at the moment though. I mean, she probably has already made enough money for the next ten years at least, but I miss her and I want to see more of her.

Hugo Boss (Full set)

hugoboss.com via starla/bellazon

Thanks. :smile:

Aww, I think there's a chance that she'll be in Paris for real. First, her friend Madison is going to be in Paris for Fashion Week (and she isn't even a model, although I never understood what she is instead). Second, there is a tweet that implies she is shooting Numéro China today with Txema Yeste. The guy who tweeted it, the hair stylist, worked at the Milan shows all week until yesterday, so I just hope that means they are in Europe. And hopefully in Paris!

Gala 26.9.

scanned by monroe on bellazon

So the article reports exclusively that Toni left Mega Models and is managed by her Mum for national work and events from now on.
I don't know, I'm kind of shocked. I very much doubt this is a smart move. I was never a fan of Mega and didn't understand why she left Modelwerk in the first place.
At least it's only on a national level, but still, I don't want her to become Klum II. I hope she doesn't end up doing German money jobs again, think Otto catalog.
And why does her mum tell Gala exclusively about it? Ahh, I don't like this at all.

Sore, I'm with you. I don't like this at all either, but... although she is already in Women, Storm and Unique, so let's hope for the best.

Gala 26.9.

So the article reports exclusively that Toni left Mega Models and is managed by her Mum for national work and events from now on.
I don't know, I'm kind of shocked. I very much doubt this is a smart move. I was never a fan of Mega and didn't understand why she left Modelwerk in the first place.
At least it's only on a national level, but still, I don't want her to become Klum II. I hope she doesn't end up doing German money jobs again, think Otto catalog.
And why does her mum tell Gala exclusively about it? Ahh, I don't like this at all.

I would think that this is a very bad move. Mums are great, but they aren't managers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->