Toni Garrn

same

Don't know about the dress. Hair and make up look flawless, but the dress looks dated and her armpits look particularly weird.

I like her make up, and the color of the dress, but not the dress itself... The upper part especially.

Michelle Rodriguez enjoys lazy day in Cannes with new BFF Toni Garrn

dailymail.co.uk

I think the yacht is Mo al Turki's. Seems like she's become quite the little luxury lady as of late. (More so than before she started dating Leo, I know she has her own money and there's nothing wrong with spending it, just been noticing it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
HQ pictures from yesterday's "Carol" Premiere at the 68th Cannes Film Festival

zimbio

She was in Sophie Theallet, jewelry by Chopard.

same

At the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez yesterday

www.facebook.com/cris.ingro; instagram.com/davidbiedert via ToniGarrnMania

Chopard Gold Party at the 68th Cannes Film Festival

gettys

instagram/mslidiaburyak, chopard, frankprovostparis

One more for Lindex Summer 2015

11261685_10152953881079094_8794065802097355882_n.jpg

facebook/Lindex

And a new commercial here:
http://s2.adform.net/Banners/Elements/Files/2554/473367/media/LINDEX_HOLIDAY_15SEC_BOWLING_SILK_NP_wide.mp4

^ Amanda Wellsh :flower:

Bad shot of her, but she's in the whole campaign with Toni, it was shot in South Africa in January.

HQs from last night's Chopard Gold Party in Cannes

dailymail

purepeople.fr via starla/Bellazon
:ninja: at this Al Turki oil billionaire guy again

yahoo images

instagram/moalturki
:rolleyes:

Toni Garrn is seen on day 8 of the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2015 in Cannes, France

gettys

I've given up on her style. I've seen worse than this, but I can't recall one single outfit of hers (except for maybe some simple tee & jeans look) I could see myself wearing, let alone found inspiring.
Also, those pants aren't doing her any favors...

On another note, "Gala" claims she didn't attend yesterday's de Grisogono dinner because of Leo (they met there two years ago and went semi-public there last year). Apparently, both of them were invited and eventually neither one showed up.

Annabel's in Cannes

gettys

instagram/tonigarrn

I got so excited when I saw the instagram pic, I thought she was finally wearing something I like. (Even though it's not easy to make me like tacky Balmain.)
But then on the getty pics...how for God's sake can she wear WHITE underwear? :blink::hardhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->