Toni Garrn

Kelly Brook, Hofit Golan And Toni Garrn Out With Friends In Antibes

celebzz, celeb-photos via ToniGarrnMania

Various Instagram pics from Cannes

instagram/tonigarrn, mslidiaburyak, iamkb, moalturki, badpostkarlie, fashiontomax

what is she saying? I can´t understand her

Haha, I know right? It took me a long time to understand her, too.
She says "Ich trag nämlich ganz wenig hohe Schuhe leider, aber heute darf ich mal." "Ich trag" is barely understandable with all her mumbling though.
(In English: Unfortunately she doesn't get to wear heels very often, but she's 'allowed to' in Cannes.)

With Alina Baikova in New York, a few weeks ago

dailymail

She seems to be at Arlenis' wedding in Ibiza at the moment
11282212_375264466006301_246143919_n.jpg

instagram/fmaccapani

I hope we get pics from the actual wedding!

CFDA Journal 2015: Toni Garrn in Michael Kors
Ph: Barnaby Roper

fashiongonerouge

Last edited by a moderator:
Candids from Ibiza with Arlenis, Lais & Co

kurier.at

Celebrity Party - The 68th Annual Cannes Film Festival-models included in some photos, are Adriana Lima, Irina Shayk, Lindsay Ellingson & Toni Garrn
ZtpvQCi.jpg
TSHDW7A.jpg
BcbeOci.jpg

gX9DH3G.jpg

Lovevsmodels, Via, Lost_Girl​

Haha, I know right? It took me a long time to understand her, too.
She says "Ich trag nämlich ganz wenig hohe Schuhe leider, aber heute darf ich mal." "Ich trag" is barely understandable with all her mumbling though.
(In English: Unfortunately she doesn't get to wear heels very often, but she's 'allowed to' in Cannes.)
!

ah! thank you! :flower: now that I know what she said I do understand her, too.

More from Ibiza

dailymail, hawtcelebs via ToniGarrnMania

I like her top - it's LemLem and I want it too. :wink:

From wwd:

Elie Saab and Mario Sorrenti took to the streets of Chicago last weekend for an upcoming fashion campaign said to feature German model Toni Garrn—and a one-of-a-kind gown. The three-day production, which brought a crew of about 60 people to town, started Saturday, with rainy weather forcing production indoors at Essanay Studios in the Goose Island neighborhood.

Filming continued on Sunday at the Jackson Street Bridge and LaSalle Street and wrapped up on Monday on the steps of the Museum of Contemporary Art.

Rich Moskal, director of the Chicago Film Office, said the idea was to show a model in a “large urban skyscraper canyon. Chicago was in the backdrop, whether it’s the Board of Trade, the Rookery Building, the Bank of America or the Jackson Street Bridge. They liked the look of Chicago’s bridges in particular,” Moskal said. “We offered a big city aesthetic with an abundance of bridges that fit their vision in terms of what this campaign was supposed to look like.”

The production included still shots as well as video shot outdoors. “Nobody was happy about the weather, but fortunately it did clear up and gave them adequate time to get the work they needed to done. It’s the nature of filming outdoors,” he said.

Moskal said Elie Saab’s team approached the city about a month ago to shoot there. “The city offers a very cinematic look,” Moskal said, noting that over 450 productions were shot in the Windy City in 2014. “We’re also very affordable and we have the ability to close streets and bridges, making it possible to get the work done.”

:wub::heart::woot::clap:

I so hope it's true!

(Man, I live in Chicago atm, I wish I had gone downtown on Monday.)

I didn't even realize this. Thanks for pointing it out! :o

Toni and Chandler Parsons in New York today:

gettys,justjared

Major upgrade from Leo, but the fact that he was associated with Kendall and was to star in a reality show to find love makes me suspicious. I wish her all the best though, and they genuinely look happy.
That being said, she really needs to take better care of herself. Her calves are almost the size of his and he's an effing basketball pro! Also, that skirt needs to go. I remember seeing it on candids with Leo, too. I don't know how she thinks this atrocity does anything for her.

Better quality:

vogue.de

:woot: finally she's back with Vogue Germany! Happy for her.
Her switch to Society seems to be paying off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->