Toni Garrn

Toni Garrn attends the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party at The Serpentine Gallery on July 2, 2015 in London, England.
XnMOK29.jpg

zimbio

Wimbledon 2015

11379142_896582923746320_1902389057_n.jpg

instagram/hedonismbysisi via bellazon

:blink:

Happy Birthday, Toni!

HBD to one of my fav #SuperModels #SuperRoleModel Toni Garrn!! 23 today baby. Since it's her birthday, I'll share with you a couple of her lifestyle "secrets". She loves coconut water and carries it almost everywhere. She loves food and has never been on a diet except in the run up to the VS show when she gives up sugar and gluten for a month. She has a sweet tooth so this was "torture". Toni loves working out which she tries to do every day. She's a pretty fast runner... #ToniGarrn #HappyBirthdaySuperBabe!
instagram/themodeladvocate via ToniGarrnMania

She'll have a party in Vegas according to Instagram.

Better quality from Wimbledon:

frumpytofunky.blogspot.com via ToniGarrnMania

Insta pics from the Serpentine event

instagram/tonigarrn, moalturki, clarapaget, salvo_nicosia

Can somebody tell me what happened to her models.com profile? they keep deleting her work, which is to say, they keep the work, but delete her name. It happened with the Aigner campaigns and most recently with the Vogue Korea cover. Come on, MDC, try harder.

Can somebody tell me what happened to her models.com profile? they keep deleting her work, which is to say, they keep the work, but delete her name. It happened with the Aigner campaigns and most recently with the Vogue Korea cover. Come on, MDC, try harder.

You see? I don't know who the hell is doing this crap but they need to stop. -.-'

Insta Pics from her last two weeks in London:

instagram/tonigarrn, moalturki, saschaillic, mslidiaburyak, phillipmakeup,jaylondonhair, andreeadiddy via bellazon

And she got a dog!

I CANT BELIEVE IT! Biggest early Birthday surprise ever! Welcome to the family little angel
instagram/tonigarrn

@models.com
I compiled a list of things missing / deleted from her profile since February. It's insane! :blink:

- Elle Italia February 2015 Cover & Ed by Matt Jones
- Ipekyol S/S 15 by Mert and Marcus
- Nars Last Resort Summer 2015 Campaign
- H&M "Season's New Looks" Lookbook
- Aigner S/S 15 by Alexi Lubomirski
- Aigner F/W 15.16 by Nagi Sakai
- Tush #36 Cover & Ed by Hunter & Gatti
- Harper's Bazaar Korea May 2015 Cover (Reprint)
- Lindex Summer 2015 Campaign
- CDFA Journal
- Vogue Korea July 2015 Cover & Ed

Almost all of this exists on mdc, but without her name / her name got removed. They really don't like her it seems.

She's in Barcelona shooting a campaign for El Corte Ingles

instagram/tonigarrn, lovingjune

Toni donates € 100 000 to Plan International (Hamburg, July 23)

toni-garrn-uebergibt-100-000-euro-scheck-an-plan-international-bekanntes-model-unterstuetzt-bildungs

presseportal.de

She's in Zimbabwe for Plan International

instagram/tonigarrn, thesocietynyc

She's featured in "Ich habe einen Traum" (I have a dream) in Zeit Magazin, the magazine that comes with one of Germany's most important Newspapers Die Zeit.

My snaps, but they usually put it online very soon.

Ph: Ralph Mecke
(It's also what she shot a couple of weeks ago in NYC with him...)

The idea of the series is that celebs/politicians/people of public interest talk about their dreams, both in the literal and in the metaphorical sense of the word. Toni talks about how she wants to slow down and live in a house in the middle of nowhere, but she's afraid of fulfilling her dream at the same time. Quite interesting, I'll try to translate it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->