Toni Garrn

Well she did nothing in Milan at all (unless someone can tell me otherwise) so it looks as if the CK exclusive is worldwide!!!!!!!!!

Did she even have a Milan showcard? I was so looking forward to seeing her everywhere, but I guess her exclusive is worldwide, but then there is a possibility that she wasn't booked for anything?

Maybe she wasn't booked for any shows, but I would have thought with all the interest after opening CK that there would be a flood of offers if she was available.

many models start with such a season..so I wouldn't be very mad about that

my favourite newcomer..she's cancer thats great^^

but she is only 16..so an exclusive is pretty good isn't it?

no I don't know anything about her...but I also speculated that.
I could imagine it she fits the Calvin Klein type Kate Moss,Lara Stone..they all have similarities

but I'm not sure if she will be big this season she is so new
It would be great but I doubt it.
maybe in one/two years

At first she was born in 1992 and now the 7th of July 1991. It must be 1991 since both the face forward and nymag.com list her as being born in 1991.

1991 would make more sense, I hope she does some shows in Paris, I don't think she was at Balmain so I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

she wasnt...mhm is an exclusive for a whole season or only for a city?

btw I started to make a fanpage for her^^ because I love her and I thought it's better to make one now when she's new that I don't have to update so many things which is very hard...so in one hour or so she will have a fanpage^^

Wow yeah that's a great idea, I bet if she saw it she'd be so happy, plus yeah it's a good idea to do it now, Imagine someone trying to make a major Daria fanpage now, It'd be impossible, so good luck and thank you in advance.

I've got all her pictures saved, If you need any help feel free to ask me, I'd love to help.

oh I made all but now it's about to post pictures..in the first pages there are many picture's posted where I don't know where they are from (they are just from her agencies) are these testshoots?

Some larger Calvin Klein images:

calvinkleinrs81011referio2.jpg
calvinkleinrs81255referjh8.jpg

calvinkleinrs81437refervh2.jpg

elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back