Twenty8Twelve S/S 11 London

apriliciate

Reaction score
why there's no thread for this collection by Sienna and Savannah Miller:rolleyes:

part 1/3:
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg
00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg
00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg
00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

credit; style

Last edited by a moderator:
there wasnt' a thread because someone had the kind thought to spare us from seeing this :lol: :lol: (just joking..thank you for posting :flower: )
btw this is their worst collection so far...really incoherent..and quite ugly!maybe some pieces are nice but the whole styling (the shoes,the hair,the sunnies..) is just bad,bad,bad :doh:

^yes, this collection is far away different than last year! this is too sweet, and nothing special..

I don't get anything from this collection. I thought they can do something nice but well, better next time.

yes, it seems like they've lost something,
some sparkle or humour, it doesnt feel at all happy or summery
it's just bad styling all the way

I agree bad styling, but also bad conception. Why an aviator vest in summer?! It started off quite cute and summery, and I liked the loose knit top worn with the tight print skirt but it just went downhill. It feels quite frantic - like they panicked about not having anything to show and so stole several looks from Chloe's stuff last season.

there wasnt' a thread because someone had the kind thought to spare us from seeing this :lol: :lol: (just joking..thank you for posting :flower: )
btw this is their worst collection so far...really incoherent..and quite ugly!maybe some pieces are nice but the whole styling (the shoes,the hair,the sunnies..) is just bad,bad,bad :doh:
haha, you're too funny, love your comment (and couldn't agree more)!!:lol:

All american girl gone bad? Nothing bother-worthy. Looks like an even worse version of forever21.

It looks like Anchor Blue ... and waay worse than Heidi whats-her-face for Anchor Blue ... it looks cheap, it has no direction, bad bad styling .. I can almost believe the Millers did design this collection :D

00110m.jpg

style.com

This dress is from last season, I got it in a dark emerald green last summer. :unsure:

71674912.png

asos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is bad... Some stuff are sweet but it looks like a lack of inspiration or a story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->