Gareth Pugh S/S 11 Paris

I feel like this collection is his most commercial collection but yet still true to his aesthetic.
art + commerce = success

What a gorgeous collection, well done! He's finally found his groove, and indeed, this is a high-tech Rick Owens offering a more severe and modern approach to the genre.

Stunning. I don't usually like Pugh because I find him a bit (or a lot sometimes) repetitive. And, although this collection seems repetitive it looks stunning. Stunning and weareable. I love it.

this is really interesting. it´s so futuristic but so wearable, as well. i like trousers and jackets are awesome. wanna see it off the runway! hope some celebrity wear this silver dress or monochromatic print dress on the red carpet...

I love it so much! This has something clean and refined but still exciting that I find his past two collections have lacked. The construction of it all is amazing and the metallic pieces are wonderful.

BRILLIANT !

Amazing video.
I wanna move like Madame McMenamy
(always best casting ever in his videos !!!)

i wanna see the ouftits i'm sure they are good.

jesus, this video gives me the envy to do so many different things.

some parts looked so much like a David Sims + MA Sauvé for VP ...
great editing.

who is the other dancer - if there're any other ones.

I loved the presentation but i wished it was a show, until i saw the collection, I see a fashion show would of been a waste of time. The clothes were VERY redundant, same looks, same technique, same fabrics..its boring me. I get he's trying to build an identity but, atleast show some sort of innovation

I felt that the the video shows details in the clothes that would not have been seen in a runways show. But I also felt the the video also made a lot of otherwise obvious details unnoticed. Bit a of a paradox.

That said, viewing the video made me think that the pants had a Japanese kind of element to them, can't quite describe it any other way really. Looking at the pictures show that there is a lot of repetition but I personally don't mind since it was executed so well.

Seeing the whole collection I'm even more impressed.
Sure it is repetitive, but the clothes just got a completely new vibe to them.
The metallic pieces at the end just look brilliant!

In love with this. My favourite collection of the entire season so far. I cannot wait to buy this & it's the first time I've ever wanted to buy Pugh. I see stuff I can wear to *work* for crying out loud LOL.

I love this! Beautiful Icy Elegance. There was a stillness that I felt viewing these looks. Like standing on the edge of a frozen lake or a frozen river..powerful motion yet with peaceful, frozen stillness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->