Txell Miras S/S 08 Barcelona

Ohhh, Lucky, can't wait to see the pics! Hope you find something lovely to purchase!

Txell is also quite the artist. A couple of her paintings/drawings can be viewed on her website aswell, I think.

gracias pichichi. ^_^
and thanks for the thread, wheneveriwakeup. :woot:

the last white blouse with the silver chains in part II is beautiful.. the long dresses are probably my favorite part of it all, especially the first one in white in Part I.. this is Llotja at its best :wub: .. with the exception of the short skirts and dresses.. a little too frilly for my taste.

Pichichi, thanks! Those are wonderful. Her work is like a puzzle eagerly awaiting to be solved.

Y/w, Mulletproof! :flower:

This is beautiful and very wearable. I really like it, all the layering and details are stunning.

love,love,love love it!! even stronger than her previous season....so immensely beautiful and that is the one and only story from woolf that i'm particularly drawn to.

thanks whenever ^_^

pichi, thanks for taking the time to post these.

check out yay or nay for some of the F/W 07 collection.

I don't think those knee-highs are at all reminiscent to the THIGH-highs used on the Prada runway. The Prada's were slouchier, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
with new york fashion week done, this collection remains in my top two favorites. looking through her website http://www.txellmiras.eu/ there is a sense that she has crossed a threshold this season continuing from last; beautiful wearable clothing that still maintains design for art's sake. I hope I sound like I know what I'm trying to say...

:lol: I understand and agree, wholeheartedly, with everything you said. She always manages to combine creativity and wearability - the epitome of design, imo.

I hope these lovely clothes see the light of day... too beautiful for anything otherwise.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->