Txell Miras S/S 08 Barcelona

laika, many thanks for that link. it's nice to read about the designer that you are just disovering [in my case].

I thought this was especially noteworthy:
What do you need to start your own label?
You need courage. If you don’t risk anything, you won’t achieve
anything.
I wore her skirt yesterday and it lived and breathed this philosophy, you could feel it in the fabric as well as the way it swung when I walked.

I am looking forward to seeing the black dress we liked from the spring collection.

oh my oh my, why doesn't this woman get more press? by far my favorite collection of all of s/s '08 and yet she's practically unheard of! this is how i would dress every day, if i could get my hands on some of her pieces. how much does her clothing run for, on average, luckyme? i assume you have an idea because you own one of her skirts!

thankfully,i try and live by that same philosophy.

:wub: txell

:woot: I think her work is extraordinary. I'm not surprised that Txell is from Barcelona. There are lots more photographs here.

I know how you feel, her clothes are like hidden jewels in a bed of rock. there is only one store in the US that I have found that carries her line. gammaplayer in chicago. she sizes on the small side from my experience with the skirt. incredibly well made and mostly hand sewn not mass produced, and it shows in the quality of the fabric and care in the stitching. hope that helps.

lets get this girl on the map...she deserves the recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->