Tyra Banks : No Karlie Kloss Fan! *Update* Is Now A Fan

^ Definitely. Tbh, I'm not all that envious of her life, but it's still funny that she's so successful at a similar age to me. :shock:

^1992 actually.

she'll be 17 this year in August.

Aah, my bad. I think I read somewhere it was 1993. :blush:

for being so young she has so much time to grow! if she's already dominating runways now imagine her future!

I think we can't really tell who's better than who, but I think what Tyra did was completely wrong and unnecessary.

What?How Tyra dare to say those things about Karlie?
She's so young and she already got DG campaign,editorials with the most important photographers(Meisel,Sims,Testino)she owns every runway show,plus she's so sweet,nice and so confident!Many models have 8+ years than her and they are not even the half of what Karlie is and what Karlie will be in the next future!
Tyra is just jealous because she would have got the same success of her,come back to VS and don't say mean things about our little girl

it was a silly little incident two seasons ago, hardly something to get upset about now :lol:

seeing this thread bumped always makes me giggle, though, i don't why -_-

Looks like Tyra paid more attention to the models and their walks than to the clothes.
I don't think that Karlie cares about Tyra's opinion, but anyway..she got attention.

Lot of women can't live without criticising others.

ugh...who cares?
everyone just needs another reason to hate tyra...:rolleyes:
i hate the way karlie walks too...
my boyfriend has seen it, he said it's like night of the living dead...:lol:
I agree, they always need to find something against Tyra coz she's such a powerful icon in the world today so everything she does people always feel the need to criticize her and Karlie I'm sick of seeing her, she doesn't know how to walk :doh:

Tyra is a powerful icon? Ummmm, okay. How is it that this "powerful icon" is yet to create a highly successful high fashion model in almost a decade? That is mind boggling.

I'm not even a Karlie fan, like at all, but Karlie has done more high fashion jobs in her short career than Tyra ever did in her whole high fashion career.

Instead of Tyra criticizing Karlie, no matter how bad her walk is, she atleast could use her as a motivation in her show for those young girls who want to be models. Puh-lease! Tyra can go on about how to walk good and fierce on her show but none of those little girls will ever be on the same pedestal as Karlie, EVER.

Plus, her talk show is ridiculous, it's like a generic Oprah, generic Ellen, generic Ricky, generic Maury, generic Doctors, all put into one to make a generic show.

Thank God she is stopping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyra is so so annoying...
but I must say I am not fan of Karlie eather.
but this whole thing makes Tyra look even more child-ish even tough she is almost 40years old grown up woman. jeez.

hahaha
Tyra has the unmitigated gall to say something about Karlie Kloss
hahahaha
she needs to stick to what she knows best, the problem with that is im not sure what that is

lol @ this happening like 2 years ago. :innocent:
I would make fun of Karlie's walk too tbh.

In all fairness, though what Tyra did was rude, her career is seriously downplayed by many on here. She was the Miranda Kerr of her day- we might be quicker to identify her with her high profile swimsuit and lingerie career, but her high fashion credentials are nothing to scoff at and could even stand fairly well on their own.

Also, LOL at this thread being revived a trillion years later.

uh, Tyra always acts like a little kid. That's why I even don't bother to watch ANTM anymore. she's just too annoying.

Karlie's high fashion credentials in her few seasons can match those who have been working since the beginning of the past decade.

Tyra's high fashion credentials barely could match that of her peers in her day.

If we're going to talk about high fashion credentials we have to look at it in different perspectives from the 90's and the 2000's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->