Tyra, Naomi Take Their Feud Face-to-Face

TM0085.jpg

Be very careful Tyra.....Naomi might have one of these oldermodels stashed away!!!!:shock:

electricladyland said:
wow, tyra's show is a bit self-indulgent, isn't it?

YESSS, finally someone said it!! Have you seen ANTM ? She made that show so she could show thousands pictures of her. She's so annoying! :angry:

100% agree :clap:

DP_woman said:
I agree, Tyra was annoying. First of all, she barely let Naomi talk. It was all about her, her, her. The part that annoyed me the most, was when Naomi was describing some trauma that happened to her as a child.....and Tyra just blurts out "You were SEXUALLY ABUSED???" (which wasn't the case) almost like she wanted her to say that :huh: or she was tryna get some kinda rumor started.....Instead of just letting Naomi finish what she was saying. This episode made me like Tyra less and Naomi more, when I always thought Naomi was the self-centered b*tch...now she seems mature and cool, and Tyra seems like the b*tch.

happycanadian said:
after tyra first came out, she still holds the record for the most runway shows in a model's first season.
She still holds it? COOL!!! Which shows?

Tyra was just letting out all the anger she kept inside all those years. Naomi didnt want to be labed the B again so she kept quiet.

There is a reason Tyra couldn't book the shoots she wanted. She sucks.

Tyra was just letting out all the anger she kept inside all those years. Naomi didnt want to be labed the B again so she kept quiet.

I agree 100%. I don't understand why nobody else saw thru that?!

Naomi does much better work. She's much more high fashion, whereas Tyra is a tad too commercial. But with that being said (to put it lightly) Naomi was a bully... a b*tch. And Tyra was a shy little newbie. Put yourself in that position. To be treated like crap by a jealous powerful b*tch who you probably admired before meeting. It would scare the crap out of me. And now that Tyra is (much more) successful, she has the confidence to give it to Naomi good once and for all and face up to her.

What I'd like to know is why ANY photographer/company/whatever let Naomi control the show. With an attitude like that I'd kick her to the curb. I thought Naomi needed to cut the innocent-in-the-middle-of-lies act out and be herself. At least admit it and apologize to prove you've grown up. Denying it told me that she was still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
i still never saw this episode... but this made me laugh....

After introducing Naomi, Tyra, clearly the sweetheart of the whole debacle, took no time in launching into the myriad ways Naomi ruined her young modeling career. Naomi has no memory of any of these early confrontations, but wasn't she on drugs that whole time? Can't blame her.

On the other hand, I tried to keep track of the number of times Tyra completely interrupted Naomi mid-sentence, but I lost count after about ten minutes. Tyra's thoughts were clearly more coherent and daytime talk show smarmy; however, in the spirit of fairness, she should have let Naomi mumble incoherent British accent-y things a bit more.

I finally saw this ep a while ago, and Tyra just annoyed me in it. She barely gave Naomi a chance to breathe, let alone speak.

Tyra can never match Naomi in terms of modeling. Naomi is a legend.

bagsnthings said:
I dunno -- ain't enough room in any city or any town for the both of them. Too much ego, and more likely on the part of Naomi then anybody else. Tyra was smart to move on to Hollywood. She will fare better in the long-term, her strategy with ANTM and other TV/Movie ventures will garner her alot marketability than Naomi and alot more money. All Naomi's got is a runway and a stank attitude.
I couldn't agree more....:smile:

Yeah. All Naomi has is modelling. If she continues modelling at age 40. LMAO!! She seriously needs to retire and let the next generation come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->