Tyra, Naomi Take Their Feud Face-to-Face

If Naomi keeps aging this well (botox or not, it's a hella fine job), she can keep modeling into her 60s. The girl has preserved better than Lenin.

Lil_Flip246 said:
Yeah. All Naomi has is modelling. If she continues modelling at age 40. LMAO!! She seriously needs to retire and let the next generation come.
Naomi also has a perfume line, a swimsuit with her image on it (I think by Rosa Cha) and so much more.

And whats wrong with being a model? She should model forever. I will be mad if she stops! There are models over 40, and just cause Tyra quit at 32 doesnt mean Naomi has to stop so young!

Yeah I'm just saying I want to see her versatility. I want to see her do The Naomi Campbell Show!! LOL. Which would you watch Tyra Show or Naomi Show? LOL.

Music/Novel Writing Career

She is also a successful singer; her album Baby Woman sold over 1 million copies worldwide (mostly in Japan), and she was featured on Vanilla Ice's single "Cool as Ice." She had previously appeared in George Michael's music video, "Freedom '90", though she merely lip-synched to his song along with other models rather than performing herself. In 1995, her collaboration with Toshinobu Kubota, LA LA LA LOVE SONG, became a hit in Japan, with the single selling app. 1,856,000 copies. She has also appeared in music videos for artists such as Michael Jackson and Jay-Z. In late 2004 she had a high profile relationship with Usher although as of 2005 their relationship appears to be over.
Campbell also co-authored the best-selling novel Swan and followed it up with a photo book titled Naomi. Source: Wikipedia

Why should a model be forced to have a talk show?

Also, Christie Brinkley is 52 and just had her CG contract renewed.

40 is too young to retire! She should NEVER retire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Just because Tyra can't continue modeling doesn't Naomi should stop although I'm not so keen on her either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->