Uggs

I bought black Uggs a month ago (my first) and noticed that they turn my feet black when I wear them for several hours. Has anyone else experienced that? Will it fade? :(

^i never had such a problem. are they authentic ones for sure?

Yes, they're definitely authentic. :wink:

MsPriss, I've only worn them a few times, sorry, no experience yet.

Hi , they do rub off for awhile. not too many wearings. my wife has black ones and they did a few times then it stopped. so don't worry.
for over the knee boots they are short. i bought my wife the dark brown ones and with the cuff up it only come to middle of knees- she is 5'8" and sort of long legged still they are nice and she likes them. i gave them to her as early Santa Claus. I also got the sequeens shown and put up and the classic short in red sequins. She likes them cause she grew up on the Mediteranian and is skinny and always cold.

Mark Wright wore a pair yesterday and after i saw him pull them off i decided i'd get mine out from the back of my wardrobe, i've only worn them once or twice since i've had them, in Chestnut, i had a pair in Beige when i was around 10-11 when the trend first kicked off and i wore them to death and now the weather here has gotten to freezing temperatures i thought its time i actually wear mine, it kills me after i see so many chavvy girls ruin them with their fake versions, its incredibly annoying.

article-0-0F14D20200000578-360_306x686.jpg

*Dailymail.co.uk

HAHAHA! Those chavy girls.:doh: I remember someone here called them "fugs" for fake ugs. Oh my will will probably say since she has them in brown send the black sequins back which is ok to me. :lol:

Chanelcouture99 are yours the tall or short ones? As I said I realized Washington DC area is not the fashion capitol of the world but I bet 25%-35% of women wear them on weekends.

I have never seen any men wear them, but it is DC surburbia. I did read a review of the neon orange ones from some lady that said her 14 year old son has a pair.:blink::sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->