Gah!

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I know I know, Uggs. I'm anti-Uggs simply because everybody thought they were 'in' and i'm like where want you want people, not because they were in style. However shopbop just got an order in and I've spied black uggs which I really like and they currently have them in my size and.....i want them. :wacko: Anyway, just wanted everybody's thoughts because I respect the majority of the opinion on tfs.
UGG19-M.jpg

I never liked Uggs either :lol: :yuk:
They make you look like you are wearing bin bags around you feet..
If I had to choose,I think this black pair is better though :o

A bit of a dilemma :wacko:

forget the UGG phenomenon.

they are simple winter -y black boots.

comfy and practical.

GET THEM :flower:

If you like them, go for it! Why let others who are blindly following fashion trends stop you from getting what you like? :wink:

I've never liked Uggs especially when they became trendy. But the black version do look much more better than the usual colour. :flower:

I say if you like then, get them! It is all about what feels right to you.

What leyla said. If you live in a country where there is snow your options for footwear in the winter are pretty limited. All winter boots are ugly and pretty much a necessity unless you want frostbitten toes and broken ankles. Mind you, salt stains show up really badly on black boots and it's really hard to get them out of suede.

Thanks all for your opinions. Though I like them I've decided not to get them. I have a wedding coming up in August and I think I might save my money for a DVF or Narciso Rodrigues dress :blush: Thanks again! :flower:

I personally never understood the Ugg phenomenon :unsure:

I honestly think they are ugly but I have them in ultra short in black :lol: They've held up pretty well in the winter here. I sprayed them with protectant and it seems to work because they don't have any salt stains (snows like crazy around here). I just see them as comfy winter boots. Great to walk around with and keep your feet cozy and warm in winter. However, I never understood how people can wear them in warm weather. It's spring here and I feel as though my feet are in an oven :wacko:

Good call on saving up for the dress instead of the boots. You won't be able to wear your shoes untill winter anyway.

despite my dislike for "it" items, i liked them before they became a trend and it stays that way.

i say get them :flower:

Originally posted by mehg@May 5th, 2004 - 10:06 pm
Thanks all for your opinions. Though I like them I've decided not to get them. I have a wedding coming up in August and I think I might save my money for a DVF or Narciso Rodrigues dress :blush: Thanks again! :flower:
:woot: A Narciso dress is so much better! :heart:

Save the ugg boot

If you're going to buy ugg boots, you may as well buy them from a real Australian or New Zealand company.

"Ugg Australia" is American + make their boots in China now.

the black ones don't look so bad, but i do not know i am just not an ugg person but i have seen some people that look nice with them.

now today what i did not get is a girl wearing the beige uggs in hot and humid weather i almost faint from looking at her. :wacko:

So comfy, got pairs in all diff colors! Love my pink and baby blue ones! VERY comfyyy for long car rides, plane rides, walking around~luv em!

I have these (but with tan fur trim)

Navajo_Possum_Collar_sml.jpg

and these:

Tall_Rebel_Walnut_sml.jpg

I'm getting these next, but in black:

Tall_Laced_Roamer_sml.jpg

Originally posted by trean+May 6th, 2004 - 4:59 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(trean @ May 6th, 2004 - 4:59 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@May 5th, 2004 - 10:06 pm
:woot: A Narciso dress is so much better! :heart: [/b][/quote]
hahaha...and about 10 times more expensive... :P

but i agree...much better plan... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->