Ugly bags you've seen

Originally posted by nuiko@May 21st, 2004 - 7:45 pm
i totally agree with you, britbaglady. those baby phat bags are :sick:, and i totally agree with your "blender" theory... baby phat has knock-offs of just about everything out there! :wacko:

BP-BP6890-A01-BP_ex.jpg

BP-BP6721-A01-BP_ex.jpg

BP-BP6829-A01-BP_ex.jpg

of course, the ubiquitous multicolor :sick:
Bleurgh! I've really seen it all now. I might have known they'd rip off the Gucci Horse- Bit bag as well. They are the worst offenders, the ones who do knockoffs of knockoffs. Probably got a copy of Juicy's Luella bag in there as well...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by catwalker+May 20th, 2004 - 5:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(catwalker @ May 20th, 2004 - 5:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Frostelized@May 5th, 2004 - 3:43 pm
Originally posted by maarit@May 5th, 2004 - 3:22 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Frostelized
@May 4th, 2004 - 3:53 pm
LOL, I love Baby Phat :lol: A lot of their bags are gorgeous though :D

Which ones?

BP-BP6904-A01-BP_ex.jpg

BP-BP6852-A01-BP_ex.jpg

BP-BP6632-A01-BP_ex.jpg

These are nice.

I'm sorry but these have to be some of the worst bags ever!

What is it you like about them??? Just curious [/b][/quote]
Ok, ok, ok, I repent, a lot of their bags are not gorgeous, but some are pretty. :lol I revoke my original statement!

These bags though, why I like them? I dunno. I really like the chains on the first one, and just the design and colors.

dior ballet bag in aged crocodile and pink nylon... :sick:

crocoballet.jpg

those baby phat bags are probably the most hedious things ever.
they are ugly knock offs of everything out there.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by vintage_princess+May 28th, 2004 - 10:03 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vintage_princess @ May 28th, 2004 - 10:03 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@May 28th, 2004 - 12:42 am
dior ballet bag in aged crocodile and pink nylon... :sick:

crocoballet.jpg
I dont find that one as bad.... :ninja: [/b][/quote]
i like that one :heart:

Originally posted by Nader@May 4th, 2004 - 9:21 am
I found this in "My received files" so im gonna have to have a talk with my sister as to who sent her this bag and why she should never talk to them again. (the sad thing is i can actually see a market for this horrible bag)
I like that bag.. :blush: But.. uhh.. I'm a teenager still in my Usually-Things-I-Like-Are-Somewhat-Tacky phase from when I was 12.. which wasn't too long ago.. :flower:

:( Do they age the crocodile before or after they kill it? :lol:

(I'm just imaging this elderly little crocodile succumbing to euthanasia because someone wanted a new hand bag) :hardhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->