Model's Names

Jpalmer

Reaction score
sort of a weird question I know

But do you guys think any names don't particularly suit the model?

Like I don't think dewi suits dewi driegen at all - its a cute name, but she's gorgeous not just cute :blush:

what about you guys

Attachments

• 100064909.jpg
    100064909.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26
I don't think
Ives Kolling's name suits her

or Daria W.'s name :blink: > I never liked the name daria, she's too pretty to be a daria

Attachments

• daria_balenciaga11.jpg
    daria_balenciaga11.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
i think dewi is such a cute name for her...but i would agree about daria and for some reason mariacarla doesn't work for me either...

yea maria carla doesn't seem to suit her - doesn't do her justice

I don't particularly think that natasha v's name suits her. I dunno why

I think Ai Tominaga has the perfect name..and Dewi suits her very well :heart:

i think Tiiu has the cuttest face 'n' name ^^
and so does Elise.... :heart:

i think their names are just fine :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was :lol:

Originally posted by PradaP@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was :lol:
same here :ermm:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm

same here :ermm: [/b][/quote]
yup id be upset

Originally posted by StellaStarr+Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StellaStarr @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PradaP
@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm
i think their names are just fine  :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was  :lol:

yup id be upset [/b][/quote]
with you guys :P

i have no stereotypes what a 'Natasha" or a 'Maria-Carla' should look like :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am
Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PradaP
@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm
i think their names are just fine  :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was  :lol:

yup id be upset
with you guys :P

i have no stereotypes what a 'Natasha" or a 'Maria-Carla' should look like :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Me neither!! :shock:

I find the name Delphine really, really pretty. I know this is off topic, but I just thought I would mention it :lol:

Lily, Rain, Zipporah and Una are pretty names. I also think that my favourite model, Ciara Nugent, suits her name, which is both unusual and sweet. :flower:

Attachments

• CiaraNugent.jpg
    CiaraNugent.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by estevairevana@Dec 11th, 2003 - 4:56 pm
Exquiste topic! Very few, save Bundchen have the name to match the face!
I agree that gisele's name suits her - when you see her she just looks like a gisele, lol , I don't know why

on another note I really like the name caitriona, I think it suits caitriona

i love liya's name, and her last name too (kebede, of course)... i also love her too, obviously, but i like her name a lot

I think everyone's name suits them because you know them as that.
Can you imagine Gemma, Daria or Liya being called anything else? Their name is their name. And I think they all suit them. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->