UK Elle August 2013 : Pixie Geldof by David Vasiljevic

the Covers (couldn't extract them bigger :()

Digital Edition Elle UK

Beauty: Make Up For Summer
Photographer: David Vasiljevic
Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Styling: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones

Digital Edition Elle UK

Photographer: Louise Samuelsen
Model: Eloise Showering
Styling: Rosa-Safiah Connell
Hair: Oliver De Almieda Waqued
Make-Up: Valeria Ferreira

Photographer: Kate Cox
Model: Michon Van As
Styling: Donna Wallace
Hair & Make-Up: Laurey Simmons
Nails: Ama Quashie

Digital Edition Elle UK

Wow Mariacarla looks striking, she is the only saving grace about this because I want to like Anne's ed but its just so mismashed I don't get it..

Random cover choice..
But Anne's ed is nice

I'm totally not an MCB stan, but OMG, that second shot in her beauty editorial is everything :crush:

Anne's editorial is such a beautiful, beautiful piece of work. It looks incredible in my hands, as does her cover (nabbed hers as I like the Pixie one, but saw this and didn't think twice), whilst Mariacarla's was such a surprise that I did a massive double take.

Its a really solid issue. Very very solid

mariacarla is the only good part of the issue then...

The sub cover & Anne's cover actually look pretty good. Does anyone have them in HQ yet?

Their newsstand covers are just terrible these days.

Anne Vyalitsyna by Kai Z Feng for Limited Edition Collector's cover
Elle-UK-Collections-Cover_150413.jpg

kaizfeng.com

'wow Anna is so versatille'

Yeah I like how varied her ed is, so many different looks. Plus, stunning cover.

The Pixie editorial is better than the Pixie cover. She was going for smouldering, but there needs to be more expression somehow, more sparkle in the eyes. It's a bad angle for her too.

I want to dislike her modelling work because I'm not sure if she would be doing modelling full stop if she wasn't born to celebrity parents, however, her editorials do draw me in sometimes. Kudos to her for that.

I like the languid quality/vibe her eds have, but a few more wicked and naughty yet fun expressions would be very welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I just read the article, and now I feel kind of mean. She seems to be a lovely girl both inside and out. :smile: I do stand by my comments about needing some more expression. More smiling or 1/2 smiling shots or something. But, she's a beautiful girl.

Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Model: Anne V
Styling: ?
Hair: Erika Svedjevik, Romina Manenti & Benoit Moeyaert
Make-Up: Chris Colbeck
Nails: Roseann Singleton

Digital Edition Elle UK

Matt could u please add the intro pages of anne v editorial??? thanks:flower:

Here's the sub cover in better quality if anyone cares. It's much better than the newstand cover.

1014425_610942552283323_24612814_n.jpg

Facebook.com/PureSpaUK

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->