Peaches Geldof Dies Aged 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was incredibly young, this is just unbearably sad

jfc

So sad! She was so young, and so were her kids. Incredibly tragic. May she rest in peace.

I didn't even keep up with her, but when I read the news, I listened to I Don't Like Mondays and got really depressed...

Devastating :( those precious little boys. I hope her family get to grieve in peace. Taken far too young. Rip Peaches.

Anyone who followed her on Instagram knows what a wonderful and loving mother she was to her two little babies. My heart goes out to the Geldofs and the Cohens. I'm just utterly shocked and saddened by this news. She was far too young.

yeah I followed her on instagram, too. She seemed like such a loving and caring mother. She should have written a book!
It´s so tragic. I still can´t believe she died!

So very sad for her little children and siblings. I wonder what happened. So strange to think she died only 14 years after her mother. You don't know the struggles that go on behind the surface.

I am shocked. I followed her on instagram and always liked her cute baby and doggie pictures.
Didn't see this coming! Rest in Piece!

I thought it would be nice to remember what a fireball Peaches was. She's so cute and intelligent in this interview! Just lovely hair, too. :heart:

I remember watching that on my day off and applauding her in my mind for saying what the British Public were thinking.

It's really sad to hear that she's no longer with us. She looked like she had finally found peace and meaning in her life. RIP.

She was just so smart. It's a shame that the world won't see any more of this.

Easter Monday funeral for Peaches Geldof

A private funeral for Peaches Geldof will be held on Easter Monday at the Kent church where she was married, her family has said.

It is also the same church where the funeral was held for her mother Paula Yates in 2000.

bbc.com

So so sad.... still can't believe it... I just don't get it....

Can't believe than she's dead, i feel so bad for her children & they asking for her...

RIP

her funeral was on Astalas second birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->