UK Elle December 2017 : Daisy Ridley by Liz Collins

zzzyao76

Reaction score

twitter/best of daisy ridley

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover Story preview

twitter/best of daisy ridley

Great cover, to the point no nonsense festive!

Nice that they haven't complicated things and have let her beauty come through. But I'm biased because I think she's great.

I love it!! I think this is the best I've seen her in print. And it's nice to have it looking festive.

Omg, Daisy is proving to be quite the editorial queen so early in her career! That languishing shot with the pink dress, pure goddess! I like the mature and festive elegance throughout the edit. Like everything here -styling, photography, and her presence.

Its quite impressive to see her for Elle again since they were the first American fashion magazine to give her a cover. It wasn't her best though.

Her ed feels festive and fun

Beautiful cover and editorial, Daisy is shining!
I do always find it a bit annoying that magazines don't have a lot of creativity when it comes to cover stars and all jump on the same up-and-coming actress and I feel like I have been seeing her on quite a few covers recently (I do understand two big movies are coming out and she seems like a fitting choice, but you would think magazines would spread it out a bit more).

I'm so happy to see British Elle bouncing back from the Candy-tween Era. It has its direction and look back, it's great.

I can't believe this is the same person who appeared on Vogue! She's got a good power of transformation. However, I'm not familiar with her work, so even though this cover is nice, it's not strong enough for me to buy...

Ph: Liz Collins
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Samantha Hillerby
Makeup: Shinobu Abe
Manicure: Adam Slee
Actress: Daisy Ridley

daisy-ridley-elle-magazine-uk-december-2017-issue-0.jpg

celebmafia.com

Thank you for posting, such a lovely editorial and cover. I really like the new direction taken by Elle UK.

I'm so happy to see British Elle bouncing back from the Candy-tween Era. It has its direction and look back, it's great.

My sentiments exactly! British Elle's back on the radar and I now look forward to seeing what Anne-Marie Curtis has in store for us each month. She's done a brilliant job thus far, and this just another issue which I won't hesitate to purchase.

I notice there's an alternative cover floating around the country, with a red masthead and fonts as opposed to the silver metallic one we've seen since the issue's release. Newsstand's website has the red cover available, and I don't know which I like best:

ELLE_DEC-17.jpg

NEWSSTAND. CO.UK

That's a really nice cover and ed. I think I might have to buy it. What a change for UK Elle!

DAISY, DAISY, GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER, DO
Photographer: Liz Collins
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Samantha Hillerby
Make-Up: Shinobu Abe
Model/Celebrity: Daisy Ridley

UK Elle Digital Edition

EARTHLY DELIGHTS
Photographer: Ed Singleton
Stylist: Solange Franklin
Hair: Tetsuya Yamakata
Make-Up: Stoj