UK Harper’s Bazaar August 2018 : Ashley Graham by Alexi Lubomirski

Guinevere and Erik were made for each other. I love their collaborations.

Even the ads in this issue are a cut above the ones running elsewhere in UK magazines. And instead of celebrities interviewing other celebrities, you have authors writing about artists. The obligatory body image article is done by Susie Orbach, on the 40th anniversary of "Fat Is A Feminist Issue", albeit a one-page piece that's too short to say much of note.

Yes, the Guinevere editorial is UK Bazaar doing what it does every month, but here, it's at a higher level. At certain times, it's like a Pre-Raphaelite experience on a modern page. And no, I'm not drunk. But I might have to be if I decide to review the new issue of Vanity Fair.

Gorgeous newsstand cover, utterly charming and just a total breath of fresh air (must remember to grab myself a copy next time I'm out). :heart:

You can tell Alexi Lubomirski was assistant to Mario Testino, and picked up on various elements of Testino's aesthetic over the years. It's pretty evident in that intimate shot of Ashley in #24, wearing the red Prabal Gurung dress - spitting image of Testino's work. Not complaining...

Wow Guinevere's editorial is everything.....

I have not been wowed in a while by a fashion spread but Guinivere's ed does it. It is fantastic.

Yep nice hedges. Photographed from the balcony.

Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->