UK Harper’s Bazaar March 2021 : Carey Mulligan by Quentin Jones

The only thing that screams fashion issue here is the text itself. It's all a bit drab, from her expression to the styling and colours. BUT the collections editorials are usually stunning so I'm looking forward to that!

She doesnt look like a 'bad girl' to me on this cover. More like a bored girl.

Why such a dull expression for a spring issue that's supposed to be about the beginning of a new, lively season? I don't loathe it nor like it. Anyway, it could be a cover under Justine and we'd be none the wiser. And I think that when you dare to use 'The Fashion issue' on a cover it better be something really fashiony in the classic sense.

Last edited:
Looks like she is about to fall asleep.

Sleep inducing. Wake me up when a new issue is out. Lovely colors though. That’s just about it.

Not a bad cover, but it's pretty forgettable. Better than Vogue this month anyway...

This will put the pensioners reading this magazine to sleep

Mind numbingly dull.
Why do they insist on using these actresses who illicit no excitement of any kind?!

Mind numbingly dull.
Why do they insist on using these actresses who illicit no excitement of any kind?!

Exactly, Never have I ever bothered to read one of her interviews.

Zzzzzzzzz....

boring AF.
and what is she wearing?? (Miu Miu?)
couldn’t they have picked nothing better for March???

Fantastic actress especially in her new film "Young Promising Woman" but has never produced a decent photo shoot except for her W shoots

Fantastic actress especially in her new film "Young Promising Woman" but has never produced a decent photo shoot except for her W shoots
I really liked the cover of Vogue Us from May 2013 in the Great Gatsby style

UK Harper's Bazaar March 2021

Carey Mulligan by Quentin Jones

Photographer: Quentin Jones
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Earl Simms
Makeup: Alex Babsky
Cast: Carey Mulligan

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads