UK Harper's Bazaar November 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Michelangelo di Battista

I love claudia and adama eds. Thanks vogue28 for the snaps.

Briliant Claudia pics! Difficult to read copy on the scan, but is the ed directed by the Chapman brothers? If so, inspired idea. Didn't think I'd ever see Claudia do anything that different. Can't wait to get my issue!!!

wow Claudia... Bridged.... I am soooo getting this.... love Claudia's ad...

Can't wait for the newsstand cover

Mystery In The Moonlight
Model: Claudia Schiffer
photographer: Michelangelo di Battista

scanned in by me

Thanks alot for your wonderful scans fearless123. :heart:

Newstand cover is well done, they made it work with the right use of font, and placing, they didnt go overboard with the text either.

The newsstand cover is also very appealing. It's very well done, with the layout and such. My only complaint is the text at the top that overlaps the masthead.

The artists' portraits are great. Cool idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the eds are nice. Looks like quite a good issue.

the text is killing it for me... i just think that subscribers cover is sooo good... i am sure i would loced that one too if I had not seen the other one... but anyway... need to get it...

Fun issue definitely the most interesting out of all the november issues ive seen so far, Claudias ed is fabously fun and Bridget Hall is still working it and looking gorgeous as ever:D

Best In Show
Model: Bridgett Hall
Photographer: Mari Sarai

scanned in by me

Masterpiece Theatre
Model: Adama Diallo
Photographer: Paola Kudacki

Harper's UK are doing great covers (much more exited to see them compared to Vogue UK) but some of the edits are starting to feel familar. Like this one is gorgeous but it reminds me very much of a piece done a few months ago with Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, which I think was also done by Paola Kudacki.

scanned in by me

'Mystery In The Moonlight' is very funny :lol:
Adama's ed is lovely, too. The effect works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->