19 Daphne Guinness
20 Lily Donaldson
21 Keira Knightley
22 Rachel Weisz
23 Kate Winslet
24 Emma Watson
25 Roksanda Ilincic

I love this magazine more and more every month:woot:
Hilary looks stunning on the cover and as always some interesting stories/interviews.

I've got it, it's a great issue! The Alaia feature is really interesting, here's a HQ scan of the cover;

Scanned by Manuva.

Manuva could you please scan the Alaia feature?I cant belive he actually gave them an interview so i would love to read it.

Could someone please tell me if the Best Dress List is actually inside the magazine? Last years was a seperate mag and only available in the UK.

If it is seperate and not available again I am so writing a letter :angry:

Considering the circles the magazine moves in, it is a rather anodyne list. I'd love to see the alternative list of the 'most fantastically dressed posh people with more style than sense'. Isabella Blow was not the only one. Bring on the inventive dressers of the UK!

i donöt like this cover
it is good to see hilary though

Love the cover! The contents sound great as well. It's great to hear UK Harper's Bazaar is picking up.

I can't believe how fantastic this magazine has been in recent months - great covers and an exciting overall page layout add an energy that was lacking in its previous incarnations. I love it, and can't wait for my subscription to start.

wow! this is in the running for my favourite cover of the year, i love the white and black colouring with the hint of red in her lipstick and harper's bazaar font! it feels like a winter cover but it doesnt scream christmas either which i really love! will have to make time to get this issue!

:buzz:Hilary looks amazing! She has that old school "when models looked like models" look going for her that I absolutely adore!:buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->