Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Subscribers Cover:

ecjNcSg6_o.jpg

HQ:

SCANS BY VOGUE28

What is up with that styling?

It looks she was wearing her casual clothes and was made to fit the dress and twirl. Bam. Cover.

Also, she doesn’t look proportionate.

Omg, it's simply terrible! Prairie/Amish realness. It's the dress, coupled with the angle which made her look like she's got no neck.
And I was so excited to see Will Davidson's name paired with Cameron's.

I love how Vogue28 kept mum about how she looks on the cover! :lol:

I love this, I am very excited to see more. Davidson is underrated in my opinion, he should be working more.

Cameron is beautiful - but that looks like a country house bedsheet that hasn't been washed for the last hundred years of its life.

Is the dress made out of bed sheets? Because it truly does it´s made of that. TERRIBLE OMG and someone got paid to do this ?????? Where´s the Fashion??? Cameron looks silly, the photography is very poor and the whole pose is bad.

Hahaha this magazine is as clueless as Tatler, they could be supplements to each other now. I know they have a market and sell well in it, but each issue is more irrelevant than the next.

Maybe it's just another glitch like last month, and the newsstand cover will win everyone over. Their newsstand covers are normally splendid!

^Newsstand cover looks far nicer (reminds me of Will Davidson's portrait of Nicole Kidman for Harper's Bazaar Australia). I've scanned the cover credits page:

5WwgfsdS_o.jpg

SCAN BY VOGUE28

^Newsstand cover looks far nicer (reminds me of Will Davidson's portrait of Nicole Kidman for Harper's Bazaar Australia)

Nope, all really bad. Clueless in fact. Who paid them for that ring/jewellery cover? It's beyond bad!

Review - 386 Pages.

ICONS 2018
Subjects: Steven Tyler, Liv Tyler, Christina Aguliera, Alexandra Richards, Theodora Richards, Jessica Springsteen, Bruce Springsteen, Kanye West, Paris Jackson, Nicole Richie, Lionel Richie, Mariah Carey, Billy Idol, Bonnie Blue Broad and Erykah Badu
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
17 Photos

FACING THE FUTURE
Cover Star: Cameron Russell
Photographer: Will Davidson
Stylist: Miranda Almond
11 Photos

WILD IS THE WIND
Model: Jacquelyn Jablonski
Photographer: Erik Madigan Heck
Stylist: Leith Clark
19 Photos

FOR QUEEN & COUNTRY
Model: Anna Lund
Photographer: Richard Phibbs
Stylist: Martha Ward
15 Photos

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Model: Eniko Mihalik
Photographer: Regan Cameron
Stylist: Miranda Almond
11 Photos

CATWOMAN
Model: Florence Kosky
Photographer: Agata Pospieszynska
Stylist: Charlie Harrington
17 Photos

ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL

Model: Lameka Fox
Photographer: Erik Madigan Heck
Stylist: Leith Clark
7 Photos

I'll say this for Edward, he's not putting anything to do with babies on the front cover of his September issue, unlike UK Elle and Bazaar this month.

^Newsstand cover looks far nicer (reminds me of Will Davidson's portrait of Nicole Kidman for Harper's Bazaar Australia). I've scanned the cover credits page:

5WwgfsdS_o.jpg

SCAN BY VOGUE28

Thanks for this, Vogue28! :heart:

The newsstand cover indeed looks a lot like Nicole's iconic HB cover, with a faint touch of US Vogue. Can't wait to get my issue!

That's a horrible subscribers cover, and the Icons edit sounds horrendous. Hope the rest of the issue redeems itself

The review sounds so promising, especially with those cryptic titles! Even based on Christina's cover, Carine's edit may well be good. Just don't know why she's so obsessed with Paris Jackson and Kanye! Plus Mariah Carey? How random.

I love the news stand covers, wish the subs didnt have a pink mast head

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blissfullychelle
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->