UK Marie Claire October 2018 : Jodie Whittaker by Simon Emmett

serendipity8777

Reaction score
MYFC88Pn_o.jpg

dwpageofficial on Twitter

Jodie look so gorgeous in that Givenchy! What a beauty! Will get this without a doubt, also for the coverlines.

My favorite dress of the season :wub:
Rihanna wore it better, but I like this dress on her and the cover itself.

its a shame her hair and make up looks SO normal. Like she's going to the supermarket.

its a shame her hair and make up looks SO normal. Like she's going to the supermarket.

Maybe they're going for a Vogue Paris-type take on couture, you know. Making it look accessible. Although I doubt whether it was intentional, lol. Keen to see the rest of the shots.

'Modern Masculinity: We cry and hate stag weekends'......sounds like the type of thing a straight man would say to get into a girl's pants.

I think her make up and hair should have been more amped too; I reckon it would have complemented the dress more (see: Rihanna :mrgreen:) but hey, there's no one right way to wear it.

There's too much text and too many font styles on the cover for me; it makes a mess of what is a good cover. The text sections about Jodie and the 'Women who win' would have sufficed.

Harper's rising! If you can't beat them, join them.

Harpers on a budget!
IMAGINE this shoot done properly by Harpers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->