UK Vogue April 2015 : Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne & Suki Waterhouse by Mario Testino

This cover is awful and is pretty reflective of the current state of the magazine. And only 3 editorials? That's pathetic! Outside of the Jourdan issue, I haven't bought this magazine in years and it's such a weak edition.

Gorgeous cover, funny enough Cara is the first one i see, somehow she stands out here in the best light, for me.

Thanks for posting LastNight. :flower:

Cara is acting like a dude on this cover.

How is she acting like a 'dude'? :lol:

It does seem a bit Tatler but I do like it. Well, Georgia May and Cara look great and Suki is kind of meh.
The 3 models are all best friends so I guess it's like British Vogue's answer to the Karlie/Taylor cover

Should be here Lily Donaldson, Jourdan Dunn and May-Saker.

Cara's hand is so out of place, how disgusting she can be. Suki's face tells me nothing, and even if I like Georgia a little, this cover is bad.

why not georgia on her own

can't stand the other two especially suki..she is NOT A FASHION MODEL...

Wait a minute, where's the cover of Khaleesi

:( Yeah, I knew that sounded too good to be true.

Instead we get a bunch of socialite models.

They won't make it up to me until they give Felicity Jones her much overdue cover.

Pretty girls on a pretty cover, it's nothing exceptional, but I certainly don't mind the sight of this for a Spring issue.

:( Yeah, I knew that sounded too good to be true.

Instead we get a bunch of socialite models.

They won't make it up to me until they give Felicity Jones her much overdue cover.
Don't worry, Emilia is on May cover. It was way too soon for her to be on April given when the show airs.

UGH, I'm so underwhelmed with the cover because it's just so unbelievably bland. Cara, Georgia & Suki are decent models and with Testino thrown into the mix, you'd expect fashion imagery gold.. especially considering Vogue is behind the shoot. It's just beggars belief we'd get this outcome.

I still can't figure out what the hell is Suki doing here?

Cara, Georgia and Jourdan would have been better. Suki hasn't done much outside of Burberry to get a Vogue cover imo.

Oh fashion. Where Suki Waterhouse can land a cover for having just a Burberry campaign while Jourdan needs to slay every part of the industry and wait over 5 years to get one. Pays to be white, blonde, and nepotistic.

I actually like the outcome, but I can't help but think it would have been KILLER with better models. Had it been Cara, Lily D., and Jourdan, I would be buying this now. Can't stand Jagger or Waterhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->