UK Vogue April 2015 : Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne & Suki Waterhouse by Mario Testino

Sure im the only one that like Girls on Film. Im not to crazy about the solo shoots, but the group ones? LOVE!

If anyone knows were can i find those without text, ill be very happy!

i like Girs on Film , the ed are sweet, in dificult read critics about the models and not for the styling and photography

Hailey Baldwin is in Miss Vogue! Anyone have snaps of the editorials inside Miss Vogue?

I think I'm going to get this issue. Julia B looks gorgeous as per. I actually quite like Girls on Film. No interest in Suki. I love Georgia May and like Cara

georgia may is the only one who is beautiful to me, honestly cara has a fun personality but that's it and well suki...she doesn't have either :( just rich parents

julia bergshoeff is far more deserving of a cover. she looks amazing in her editorial.

Well I really like the styling in the cover and the main edit (Valentino <3 ) and the pastel colors. But it's not something I'll remember for long ^^

Although I'm not a huge fan of Georgia, she looks great on the cover and edit, though the rest of this issue is pretty dull.

One of the worst issues in a while, even January was more engaging than this!

Three terrible models by one terrible photographer but somehow this cover works, it reminds me of the ones that Vogue Uk used to do in the early 2000's

B-o-r-i-n-g

It just looks like they put Georgia, Cara and Suki on the cover and were like "that's great, it's going to sell well". I guess that's the main reason this cover exists. Even the photo itself is super boring.

Josh Olins ed is gorgeous. Really gets you in the mood for summer! He just might be their best photographer - would love to see him in US Vogue.

Josh Olins ed is gorgeous. Really gets you in the mood for summer! He just might be their best photographer - would love to see him in US Vogue.

He's their saving grace. Absolutely makes it worthwhile for me to buy their issues. Though I am surprised US Vogue hasn't managed to poached him yet.

3 UGLY girls + 1 awful photographer + Lucinda Chambers = DISASTER

Alexandra is one of the worst editors in the business. She's really untalented and Vogue UK needs someone new. It's one of the big four yet is one of the most irrelevant magazines out there.

3 UGLY girls + 1 awful photographer + Lucinda Chambers = DISASTER

Alexandra is one of the worst editors in the business. She's really untalented and Vogue UK needs someone new. It's one of the big four yet is one of the most irrelevant magazines out there.

the criticism should be about photography and not if you like the model or photographer, since criticism lacks content, your hate makes me laugh all comments:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
the criticism should be about photography and not if you like the model or photographer, since criticism lacks content, your hate makes me laugh all comments:rofl:

Why not offer your own opinion instead of patrolling other posters comments? This is a discussion board obviously every person is going to have their own opinion.

So glad to see Nastya Sten in UK Vogue. She looks great here.

this magazine is dead and gone...not even their lowered subscriptions can make me get it now

His ed is breathtaking! and Julia does a great job in it. Really love his job :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->