UK Vogue April 2015 : Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne & Suki Waterhouse by Mario Testino

This is four months in a row Britian's Vogue has featured a model cover. Five months if you count Kate Moss strictly as a model first and a celebrity second.
Got to love that! :woot:

preview
266C24EF00000578-0-image-a-46_1425759359452.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Imo, Suki brings down the shots-_-

^i love the shoes, Georgia looks great and come on, WHY Suki? I can't get over it I'm not sorry.

Cara really is just working it. It just goes to show how talented she actually is, regardless of her roots.

Vogue UK April 2015
Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse

xucxKkE.jpg

im no particular fan of cara or georgia may but they look great on the cover. they really have striking faces.... and there's suki, who i never recognize no matter how many times i've seen her face.. so anonymous... she's just... there. she becomes completely invisible next to the other two, imo

I think these 3 look pretty on the cover, despite of they deserve it or not. I see many people fancy their friendship in Instagram. and about Suki, I think they're trying to make her the new Alexa Chung. Dating Bradley Cooper totally does her some favour. But I personally like her.

overall, I would think that Cara-Jourdan-Karlie-Joan cover will make much better cover than this clique

Take out Suki add in Malaika and this cover would've been perfect-_-

Yes there are better models but that isn't the point. They have picked 3 British models for British Vogue that are relevant in different aspects. Honestly I'm just glad there has been so many models on covers recently.

It should have been Cara only. The other two look like backup singers.

WTH this looks like it's aimed at teenagers, doesn't look very good at all. Boring pose (makes them look like some sort of girl band) with a bunch of overrated models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julien McDonald Spring 2015, Valentino Spring 2015.
_AG13358.jpg
MARC0762.jpg

style.com

Any ID on Cara's monstrosity?

In a way I can appreciate it because it's British models, and you can tell their faces apart. Georgia looks the best, and I like Cara's darker shade. It's Suki who I just cannot bear. This I believe is her debut cover, thank God it's not an OG.
The mood of the cover would've been perfect for a more festive month like December or January.

I see Cressie got Miss Vogue, wonder if the shot's an exclusive. Why not the main cover, I ask!

For people saying that Jourdan should've been included here? She already had a group one years ago with other girls. Besides, then the diversity camp will complain that she's not getting an OG cover.

Looks like a Vogue Indian cover to me Quite cheap IMO

This magazine needs a huge dose of new blood. I understand a cover is there to sell a magazine but really, but they are always so devoid of actual 'fashion', with the exception of about one cover a year.

This is dull for me. I haven't the foggiest why Suki appears have landed herself a career, I don't mind Cara or Georgia to be honest but what an utterly uninspiring image. I miss the duo covers of old - Lily Cole & Gemma Ward for example. That cover had fashion, it had style. It had something more interesting than making three pretty girls stand in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->