UK Vogue August 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova by Patrick Demarchelier

Supplement cover:

(not exactly exciting, but just in case anyone wanted to see it)

I'm not really a fan of the cover... it's too pink and I'm not happy about the styling but i'm super glad that it's sasha!... and the eds sound fantastic!! can't wait for the scans...

Last edited by a moderator:
cover looks amazing, can't wait to see sasha and lily editorials :shifty:

Well hello! If the content is any good, I'll definitely get it, and I haven't bought Vogue UK in ages.

Anna & Freja :heart::heart: the contents sound good, I like the idea of the cities

Love the cover. There's too much pink but Sasha look amazing.
Interesting that Demarchelier shot almost the entire issue.

NY ed: Model - Anna Jagodzinska Photographer - Patrick Demarchelier Fashion ed - Luc

NY ed: Model - Anna Jagodzinska Photographer - Patrick Demarchelier Fashion ed - Lucinda Chambers

I have to go now, but will scan the London/Paris/Milan when I get back, unless anyone else has chance to :flower:

I don't like the cover, but the content sounds good.

the cover is nice although contents dont sound great. audrey :innocent:

^Subsribers just got it, so it will come out in stores later this week.

Seeing Sasha's name in the thread gave me a good feeling, although I'm not totally sold on that cover. But it certainly sounds like a much better issue than we've seen for a while, a good warm-up for September.

I love the New York ed. It's very US Bazaar though.

I don't like Sasha's expression or her hair. The London ed is more America's next top model than Harper's Bazaar imo, model and all.

it's here! :clap: :smile:

great to see Sasha on the cover. i actually like it. :smile: plus the content sounds exciting! though the NY ed. have already been scanned. and i love the idea of using the major fashion sites as title of editorials. :smile:

thanks Voltaire #6 & chanelnumber5! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->